dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Wager Chief and bonus

this I think is strange, you tell me. I have deposited with this book and sister books Phoenix and Mania many times. I have never had any luck with them despite the huge bonus they offer. So I decided that the roll is too high to beat and wrote an email telling them that I would like to deposit 1000 but I want a small bonus and a small roll.Guess what? No reply. This is after they bury me with email offers and snail mail offers concerning high bonus offers. I try again, no reply. And again. Today I speak to customer service and ask for Shawn, one of the main guys. He is not in. I said I will speak to anybody, so I finally get Mario. For some reason it was like pulling teeth to get Mario to talk to me about a small bonus and small roll. It was unbelievable. Finally I make it clear I don't want a large bonus and want the smallest bonus available and maybe even none. Well the smallest bonus roll is 7X and the bonus is 50% according to Mario.

Listen guys, I know many of you believe a huge bonus is good. I don't think so. I have beaten many of the books and made wd's, but never this place. They give obscene bonus amounts because they are aware that people can't cover the roll. That is, unless I am the only guy that gets those. lol

My point is this, they are always so ready to speak to me about 100% bonus and this and that until this week when I made it clear I don't want them. Nobody returns my email and getting somebody to talk clear and straight with me was a real chore. I told them I thought something was strange about this.

Anybody else notice this???

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Deposit $250 instead, if you lose redeposit. If you hit, you meet the rollover a lot sooner!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Big Joe

Thanks, that is a good idea. But, I don't believe I will deal with them at all. I think they exhibit an attitude that shows they don't want any parts of winners. That naturally is the bottom line for all books but I just don't like the dishonesty of it. Not being up front about it, ignoring my emails and calls.

Oh and btw, Mario promised me an email explaining all the bonus programs that I might be interested in.Guess what, no email. This place is a joke, I am done with them. But, appreciate your answer.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont take any bonus i do that with bet jamaica and i get 1 free pay out a month ask for herman

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Dinaro

Thanks, they almost told me they don't want players that don't take a bonus. They probably will if you force the issue but they don't want them. How do I know this for sure, because they promised me an email explaining all those options. No email.

I will take the 10% at Bookmaker, or do 5 dimes. Don't need this nonsense.

Thanks for your help.

Wagerchief
    Wagerchief's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please PM me your account numbers.

Dante1 , how can we be a bad book if you have never even tried us ? Or because the rep didnt answer your bonus questions the way you wanted ?

We have 25% cash with a 5 x rollover... you wont find better than that in a lot of places.. or a 25% cash and 35% freeplay up to $250.

http://wagerchief.com/promotions/

Now through the free half point in there and thats a pretty sweet deal.

Wagerchief is one of the books with lowest rollovers.. can you name another book that will do a 60% freeplay with a 7 x rollover and free half point ?

Pirates please PM me your acct again and I will look into it.

These situations are better dealt with on account to account basis as always I am more than happy to have a chat and come to an agreement that works for all of us.

Have a good one!!

THE CHIEF

PS.

Alot of the people from this board play with us and play without a bonus and get -105 or free half points.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Tell you what? Why don't you check out the chat session I had with Mario? Why don't you check out the unanswered emails.

And I don't think you read my post very well or you would know that I deposited many times with all three books.

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wagerchief View Post
    Please PM me your account numbers.

Dante1 , how can we be a bad book if you have never even tried us ? Or because the rep didnt answer your bonus questions the way you wanted ?

We have 25% cash with a 5 x rollover... you wont find better than that in a lot of places.. or a 25% cash and 35% freeplay up to $250.

http://wagerchief.com/promotions/

Now through the free half point in there and thats a pretty sweet deal.

Wagerchief is one of the books with lowest rollovers.. can you name another book that will do a 60% freeplay with a 7 x rollover and free half point ?

Pirates please PM me your acct again and I will look into it.

These situations are better dealt with on account to account basis as always I am more than happy to have a chat and come to an agreement that works for all of us.

Have a good one!!

THE CHIEF

PS.

Alot of the people from this board play with us and play without a bonus and get -105 or free half points.
    When get a chance could you address the concerns voiced here. Winning players have feelings too ya know.

Wagerchief
    Wagerchief's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

1. We dont limit players much feel free to ask plenty of players in the forum that play with us . I have already began communication with the player and I will work something out with him that works for both of us
    2. You can deposit without a bonus or a bonus you will get the same treatment

If you have any further questions let me know

THE CHIEF