baniks
    baniks's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIG problem with Triobet(nordicbet)

Hey, Im kinda new here hope you can help me out on this one I have a big problem with Triobet( bookie under Nordicbet).
    About two months ago I opened an account on www.triobet.com I deposited about
    200 LVL (285 EUR). After I had played for two months I have won about 2000 LVL
    (2800 EUR). Sunday I realised my account has been closed. When I asked why, triobet support just said to send my drivers license. After that they claimed that it was my brother who had placed the bets instead of me. ( my brother played in www.triobet.com a while ago and won about 2000 EUR.) Without any reasonable proof they said that
    I havent placed any bets, but my brother is using my account and that is illegal. Ofcourse my brother as a more experienced player sometimes gave me advices on what to bet, but I deposited from my bank account, placed the bets myself, and now triobet is claiming without any proof, that I didnt. They are saying that all my bets have been calculated as void, and I wont receive my money, that I have won
    What should I do? Can some of the staff help me out ?

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16078

very hard to proof you have right here. why didnt u use just other bookmaker?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Does your brother share an IP with you?
    Do you use the same computer?

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baniks View Post
    Hey, Im kinda new here hope you can help me out on this one I have a big problem with Triobet( bookie under Nordicbet).
    About two months ago I opened an account on www.triobet.com I deposited about
    200 LVL (285 EUR). After I had played for two months I have won about 2000 LVL
    (2800 EUR). Sunday I realised my account has been closed. When I asked why, triobet support just said to send my drivers license. After that they claimed that it was my brother who had placed the bets instead of me. ( my brother played in www.triobet.com a while ago and won about 2000 EUR.) Without any reasonable proof they said that
    I havent placed any bets, but my brother is using my account and that is illegal. Ofcourse my brother as a more experienced player sometimes gave me advices on what to bet, but I deposited from my bank account, placed the bets myself, and now triobet is claiming without any proof, that I didnt. They are saying that all my bets have been calculated as void, and I wont receive my money, that I have won
    What should I do? Can some of the staff help me out ?
    Does your brother live with you? It would seem odd that the surname alone would cause them to link the two of you if you don't live together. Has either account ever been accessed from the same IP address?

Was your brother's account closed too, or is it still active?

Did you and your brother place the same bets? ... to max stakes?

You can fill out SBR's complaint form (link in my signature) and get advice from us in the forum. You'll need to be honest, though, about what you did; only you know if you've acted in good faith. Triobet is "regulated" by the LGA in Malta, who are not known to be particularly helpful, so I would try SBR first, then consider the LGA as a last resort.

ETA: Sorry, Toit, for repeating a bunch. I got distracted while typing my reply.

baniks

Well my brother hasnt played there for 2 years approximetely. And the IP adresses often change(our internet provider) doesnt give out exact IP addresses, so the possibility of us using one IP address is small. About the bets we didnt place similar bets, as I said, I have been playing there for 3 months while my brother hasnt played there for 2 years.
    I wrote the complaint form yesterday but I havent received any answer on that, so I thought using the forum could help me out quicker. But SBR staff can see my complaint form.
    There is also one thing on which they said they based their information, about my brother betting instead of me. They called me, when I had just woken up and asked questions about when I had opened my account and what bets had I placed. Normally, I couldnt remember things like that at that moment, so I asked them to call back, but they insisted on answering. When I said I cant remember at the moment, they hung up the phone and based this telephone conversation they said that my brother was playing for me. My brother is a more experienced player, but I just asked him advices, but I placed the bets myself and I told them that on the phone. They refused to speak again on the telephone or meet in person.
    And also by e-mail all the time they keep saying that my brother should stop pretending that he is me
    And based on this lousy telephone conversation they took away my money.
    I guess they are kinda pissed, because most of the bets were above market values, but still that doesnt give them the right without any proof to close my account and make my bets void

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you live with your brother? Or he lived at the same address when he bet there? You weren't explicit, but your IP explanation suggests that. Obviously, if you're living at the same address, it would be irrelevant that you have a dynamic IP address.

Were limits placed on your brother's account? Is that why he stopped betting there? Were the bets you placed on your account (with his advice) greater than those he could have placed on his?

baniks

Well actually we live in different places: the adresses shown were different. Yes limits were placed on his account, but they were placed on markets like local handball league(Latvian handball), where the games are easy predictable. Thats why he stopped betting there. But I havent placed any bet on that league, because the season hasnt started yet
    My brother could place the same exact amount that I can bet now.

baniks

Please any help guys would be great

baniks

So guys no helping me on this one?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Have you filled out a a complaint form?

How did they link the account to you brother if you had a different IP and address?

baniks

Yes I filled out the complaint form, but havent received any news on it. Well when they called me, and they asked about the bets I had placed and I dont know why but told them that my brother had gave me advices. Kinda dumb thing to say but the call was so unexpected, that I freaked out. Calls like that dont happen often here in Latvia. My brother had torched them a while ago, and thats why they decided not to give me any money. Since they are registered in Malta, they must they are God and can do whatever they want based on whatever they think is right