gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

YouWager, BetPOP, BetPrimetime

Anyone had any issues having multiple accounts within this group? I have a YouWager account on delay and cut limits, but have gotten some nice mail offers from the other two lately. I don't see any restrictions in their Rules and Regs about it but I don't want to get boned.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

they frowned upon that 2 years back when i had an acct at youwager and betpop, i was under the impression management is changed now so i have no idea whether this is still considered foul or not. in any case, you should try to contact youwager and get your limits removed, cory seemed like a rather reasonable guy

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Good question. Why don't you contact them and ask now?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am pretty sure that your login and password works on all their bookies. So if you signed up to Youwager, then your details also work for betpop, and any of their bookies really. I would be surprised if you were allowed to operate multiple accounts with them.
    Last edited by SBR Annie; 05-20-19 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Updated the post with correct informations

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I ask them constantly about this. They always say "we are under different ownership so of course it is okay", almost pretending like they have no relation. I've hit max bets at multiple books and they haven't said anything, however, they've lowered some of my limits. I continue to make max bets and they haven't said anything...

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    I ask them constantly about this. They always say "we are under different ownership so of course it is okay",
    If you're going to multi-max bet the same family, get this statement in email. And don't believe it if it's a Jazzette book.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

They do not allow multiple accounts in my experience.

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

Here's the deal.
    yw & bpp offer the same lines... same clerks, same software, etc.
    yw gives higher bonuses and bpp give better parlay and teaser odds (up to a certain point). Which one is more important to you?
    There is no real issue with people using both places.
    However, here are some things that will get one of the two accounts closed.
    -Using two accounts to get around limits.
    -Using two accounts to abuse bonuses, you win in one account take a payout and deposit in the other for the bonus, or bounce back and forth to get the highest bonus.

Most guys that have two accounts have them because they switched from one to the other at some point.

Considering there is a link to bpp at the top of yw (and vice versa) I think the fact that they are related is not in question.

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

i have accounts at bet pop and youwager. i checked before I did it. i have gotten a payout from one and then reupped at the other and gotten bonuses. My understanding is that you can't have youwager and wager7 or bet primetime, but you can add betpop.

Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I've heard good things about these books.
    Do they accept UK players?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Betpop has a higher parlay payoff compared to youwager. They offer 2.8 on a par2 and 6.5 on a par3, which is better than any book I ever seen that is legit. If you already registered at Youwager, then you going to have to call betpop to get a separate Id and password to get the parlay benefits.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betpop is a nice little place to play

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    If you're going to multi-max bet the same family, get this statement in email. And don't believe it if it's a Jazzette book.
    The way Jazette books work I wonder if I could e-mail half the books even if I tried. My limits are low enough now that they probably don't care unless I pop them at more than 6-7 of their books (I do 2-3).

edineireb
    edineireb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

I only bet on soccer and i cant see the soccer lines without register, anyone of you knows if they have a lot of bet options on soccer, different type of bets, and how are the betting limits ?

Thanks in advance