John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Live Payout Thread Suggestion

I can see why you might not want to do this but just thought I'd throw it out there...

How about two separate payout threads, one for books that take US action and one for those that do not?

I make this suggestion because, as an American, I wind up having to scroll through the numerous reports of how smoothly moneybookers payouts are going at books I can't play at via a method I can't use. I realize scrolling through a thread is not a huge deal, but it would just make that thread more efficient IMO.

My feelings won't be hurt if you don't want to implement my idea, just thought I'd throw it out there for Lou and the posters.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

yeah, for sure, and whilst you're at it how about a separate forum specifically for all those posts relating to US specific issues such as the funding problems caused by Uncle Sam's anti-gambling measures to save the rest of us from endless boredom

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    yeah, for sure, and whilst you're at it how about a separate forum specifically for all those posts relating to US specific issues such as the funding problems caused by Uncle Sam's anti-gambling measures to save the rest of us from endless boredom
    Good point. Touche.