TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lenient or Strict

Hi All!

Anyone here can comment on how Lenient or Strict the following bookmakers are??
    *Lenient = Giving bonuses or any kind of incentive for their wrong doing e.i Cancellation of bet and other stiff.
    *Strict = Not giving into customers wants and sticking to their rules and regulations
    such as always referring the customer to their Terms..

MANSION88
    12BET
    188bet
    Ladbrokes
    Bet365
    Expekt
    Gamebookers

I am trying to come-up with a list of things to like and not to like about bookmakers.
    Hope you can help me.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

If you bet in hundreds or more the only one of those worth bothering with is 188 and then only if you are into soccer

I've had accounts with all of them and the rest will quickly limit you to betting peanuts.

Don't expect any bookie to do other than strictly apply their rules. You may occasionally receive a favour but it's not worth waiting for.
    Note that Gamebookers/Party Bets have a tennis sets bet rule which is a blatant cheat.

If you are serious about your punting forget about that lot. All you really need are Betfair, Pinnacle and Matchbook plus SBO if you're into soccer AH.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I agree with the facts in H's post, but disagree with the conclusion.

I think it's worth taking the weaker books for as much as possible until they do shut you down. To do otherwise is just leaving money on the table...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I agree with the facts in H's post, but disagree with the conclusion.

I think it's worth taking the weaker books for as much as possible until they do shut you down. To do otherwise is just leaving money on the table...
    Yes, that makes sense. I sometimes forget how much I did make from all those Euro books in the early days.
    Get in there and take what you can from them but don't expect the good times to last.

Monk
    Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TensaZangetsu View Post
    Hi All!

Anyone here can comment on how Lenient or Strict the following bookmakers are??
    *Lenient = Giving bonuses or any kind of incentive for their wrong doing e.i Cancellation of bet and other stiff.
    *Strict = Not giving into customers wants and sticking to their rules and regulations
    such as always referring the customer to their Terms..

MANSION88
    12BET
    188bet
    Ladbrokes
    Bet365
    Expekt
    Gamebookers

I am trying to come-up with a list of things to like and not to like about bookmakers.
    Hope you can help me.

What exactly do you expect from the bookies? I mean what kind of situation do you talk about when you want "favors" instead of referring you to T&C? Can you name 3?

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not play at small books....they will take your money and kick you out!