forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Bet Jamaica Incompetent Customer Service - Did I go to far?

I have an account with these guys, but I've never made a deposit. I went on their online chat to inquire about bonuses and I was shocked with the lack of competence with their customer service. Did I go to far though in showing my frustrations?

Tanneisha> Hi, how may I help ?
    Guest> Hey
    Guest> I'm looking at making a deposit and I have a few questions about the bonuses you are offering.
    Guest> Also, do you accept Moneybookers for deposits?
    Tanneisha> yes sir
    Guest> Perfect, so I want to make a deposit of roughly $600 to wager on Germany to win the World Cup.
    Guest> What kind of bonus would I get for this deposit?
    Tanneisha> may I have your account number and password please ?
    Guest> xxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Guest> But I've never made a deposit before.
    Tanneisha> thank you one moment please
    Tanneisha> thank you for holding
    Tanneisha> your account is eligible for the 20% plus $50 in freeplay and a additional $25 in freeplay,however you need to send a copy of your id first to be on file
    Guest> Ok, so if I deposit $500, I'll get $100 in a cash bonus and $75 in freeplays?
    Guest> And what is the limit on the Germany to win the World Cup wager? What about rollover?
    Tanneisha> the rollover is 4x
    Guest> Of the bonus amount given?
    Guest> Or Deposit + Bonus?
    Guest> And does the 4x apply to the freeplay winnings as well?
    Tanneisha> your deposit + the bonus + the freeplay
    Guest> Wait, so my deposit of $500 + the $100 bonus + the $75 freeplay is subject to 4 x 675 = $2700 rollover?
    Guest> Tanneisha, if you don't mind, could you forward me to a manager please?
    Tanneisha> the managers do not use the live chat
    Guest> Ok, so I'm getting a $2700 rollover on a bonus of $100 and rollover of $75?
    Tanneisha> sir how much are going to deposit /
    Guest> $500
    Guest> Well that depends on this rollover of course.
    Guest> Hello?
    Tanneisha> yes sir i am still here
    Guest> So can you please answer my question?
    Guest> This chat is taking a very long time.
    Tanneisha> you are going have to rollover $2700 to meet the rollover
    Guest> Ok, well I would need to get a bigger bonus than that then.
    Guest> Could you please give me the phone number so that I can speak with a manager?
    Guest> And what is the max bet that I can place on Germany to win the World Cup???
    Tanneisha> the max is $500 on the spread $500 on the total and $250 on the moneyline
    Guest> Tanneisha, do you even know what I'm talking about???
    Guest> I just asked you what the max is on Germany to win the World Cup.
    Guest> There is no moneyline, there is no total, this is a future.
    Guest> This customer service is brutal.
    Guest> 1. Please give me a manager's phone number
    Guest> 2. Please tell me what the max wager is on Germany winning the World Cup
    Guest> 3. Please don't take 3 minutes to write a sentence like you've been doing ever since I got onto this chat.
    Tanneisha> the max is $250
    Guest> Are you sure? You just told me the max was $250 on the moneyline. The moneyline doesn't apply to futures. Are you positive about this?
    Guest> What is the phone number?
    Tanneisha> please contact customer service and ask to speak to the manager at 1-800-329-2909
    Guest> Well I've got absolutely nowhere with this chat, hopefully the person I'm about to speak with on the phone will do a better job than you did.
    Guest> Thanks Tanneisha
    Guest> One last thing, are you positive about the $250 max on Germany to win the World Cup? I'm about to call in, do I have to verify this with them, or are you absolutely certain?
    Tanneisha> sir the information came straight from the lines department the max is $250
    Guest> Tanneisha, I just called the number you gave me and it says the number does not exist.
    Guest> I'm looking on your website now and that was the US number.
    Guest> Thanks for telling me that.
    Guest> Too bad I'm not in the US.
    Guest> You have international and Canadian numbers too you know.
    Guest> I hope that you're an unpaid intern over there because otherwise Bet Jamaica is burning money with every paycheque they issue you.
    Tanneisha> SORRY YOU FELL THAT WAY
    Tanneisha> IF THAT'S ALL I CAN HELP YOU WITH
    Tanneisha> HAVE GOOD DAY
    Guest> You've helped me with nothing Tanneisha, now I have to call in since I wasn't served in a competent manner with you. Have yourself a good day!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

yes

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

What do you think? I think you know the answer.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

BJ second most popular book but limits you to $250 on the biggest sporting event on the planet!!!!

dark_knight
    dark_knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay, so maybe the customer service wasn't brilliant (although I've seen much worse), but there's no need to treat the person like shit.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    I have an account with these guys, but I've never made a deposit. I went on their online chat to inquire about bonuses and I was shocked with the lack of competence with their customer service. Did I go to far though in showing my frustrations?
    lol... Foreign customer service is like running windows 98. If you have too many windows (questions) open, the system crashes. Slow down next time..

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    Okay, so maybe the customer service wasn't brilliant (although I've seen much worse), but there's no need to treat the person like shit.
    Good post. Next time, just pick up the phone if you need clarification on something you're not confident CS is answering correctly.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Yeah, you went too far.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

This lady is probably talking to about 15 people at a time... most of them ignorant like yourself, please give her a break! jesus christ

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Guest> And what is the limit on the Germany to win the World Cup wager? What about rollover?
    Tanneisha> the rollover is 4x
    Guest> Of the bonus amount given?
    Guest> Or Deposit + Bonus?
    Guest> And does the 4x apply to the freeplay winnings as well?
    Tanneisha> your deposit + the bonus + the freeplay
    Guest> Wait, so my deposit of $500 + the $100 bonus + the $75 freeplay is subject to 4 x 675 = $2700 rollover?
    Guest> Tanneisha, if you don't mind, could you forward me to a manager please?
    Tanneisha> the managers do not use the live chat
    Guest> Ok, so I'm getting a $2700 rollover on a bonus of $100 and rollover of $75?
    It's a well-known fact that a (4x) rollover factor normally applies to Deposit + Bonus (and not simply to the Bonus) ... not sure why you were so shocked to hear that.
    Last edited by Halifax; 07-05-10 at 09:26 PM.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

tanneshia is actually pretty nice. i have gotten her many times on phone and on chat. i have actually been on chat and called in at same time and got her when she answered so she was doing both at same time.

Ella600
    Ella600's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job, you really stuck it to the girl who probably makes minimum wage and is working her a$$ off. if you bet, you should be well aware of what rollovers are and maybe if you want a straight answer ask a straight question instead of 16 at a time.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

She answered the questions correctly, and you want to bash her for..........?? Why are you bashing her? Yes, if you don't know by now that a rollover includes the principal, bonus, freeplay, and reimbursed fees, then you need to learn some more about how these books operate before bashing this CS agent.

You can also forego the bonus and come without one, then there is no rollover.

BROOKLYN BOY
    BROOKLYN BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most incompetent customer service ever is BetPheonix....was on the chat with 2 of them once including a 'manager' and they both left me hanging for 10 minutes. Would never even consider playing at that dump.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

You were a real dickhead to her!

No need for all of that!

dark_knight
    dark_knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, I'm even going to retract my statement about the service not being brilliant. Reading back through it seems she answered everything fine and the main problem was that you just didn't like the answers. Not her fault if the deal isn't to your liking, don't shoot the messenger.

mozomboking
    become a pro
    mozomboking's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont worry about the sevice-just win

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I hate live chat if you can call in instead

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Whoa, I guess I was a dyck then, judging from all the responses.

Sometimes I get good people on the other end of live chat and sometimes I get people like this.

What you can't notice from the chat log is the amount of time I had to wait for each reply. I'm not exagerating when I say this, but I was waiting over 2 minutes for each reply that she wrote. It's probably not her call, but she shouldn't be juggling 15 people at one time, you're not servicing any one of those 15 clients if that's the case. On top of that, when I asked about the max wager on a future, she quoted me spreads, totals and moneylines, which clearly shows me that she wasn't paying any attention.

Anyways, I'll try to have a little more patience next time.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

BetJamaica Customer Service Sucks!!!!!!!!!

I know this whole chat took you about 20 minutes so I don't blame you.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

i like how they just go dead it seems until you scream at them if they are still there

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Forsberg, you were incredibly nasty as she seemed to be doing her best to assist you. She was also very patient.

Judging from your post #19, it appears you realize your behavior was inappropriate.

For the record, I hate live chat for the very reason you mentioned as it takes them so damn long to respond to every question asked.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

No, you did not go far enough. I hate dealing with 3rd world BS.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

If I was shop manager, you'd be barred. No confusion over your RO that way. Fortunate for you Scotty is much more tolerant.

To put it simply, your nickle in action ain't worth the cost of finding and training a clerk, much less a very good English speaking clerk.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

for a good book, there livechat is just the worst. was in the middle of discussing something with them on livechat today. then i dont get a response for like 15 minutes. i call up and ask to speak to the clerk. she said she stopped looking at the chat becasue she was on the phone with another customer!!! there live chat service is the worst in the industry. if u cant do it right, dont have it at all/

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

forsberg, i dont think you went too far mate, like you i am sick of dealing with incompetent customer service. I was once with bet365, worst customer service i have ever dealt with, was arguing with a person on live chat, rang up the department they were useless so i got the guy to put the manager on he was useless so i got the manager to put his manager on, even then i was on the phone for 45 minutes arguing with the guy, in the end they conceeded they were wrong and gave me a complimentary $200 on my account. I promptly ended my service with bet365 and withdrew all my funds including the complimentary money.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

You were absolutely a jerk and she was probably done with you when the attitude started as she should have been. You need to experience bad service at a shit book and then you will realize what you got was not all that bad.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

true, but an A+ book should know better my friend/get some proper customer service

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

i've been tellin people for awhile now just how bad betjamaica's customer service. it's a shithole over there when it comes to the players needs. one person shouldn't be operating live chat talking to 15 people at once especially dealing with plays accounts that may have large amounts of money in it. what's funny is how idiots here will defend a shit book like that.. sure they pay but that's after they get a copy of your ID and utility bills or whatever loops they wanna run u through when you want a withdrawal. and when you talk to them over the phone they are never seem happy and are hard to understand. much better options are out there

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

you went too far, but i'll admit, when i used to deal with whoever answered the phone there, the service/language barrier, was extremely frustrating. I now call directly to scotty's line, and if he's not there, hermann usually answers it. Shayla is also helpful. imho, you just have to ask for one of those three when you need something.