zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    This thread is so wrong it is hurting my head, reading this is like watching fat people have sex.
    I'm having the same problem after reading some of the thoughts, posted here...

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

If you wan't to get serious about sports arbitrage these days, you must either have programming skills OR lots of "friends" (I'll let you figure out what that means...). And of course you must have large bankroll (20k is pretty much minimum IMO).

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

W t f ?

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by elzidane View Post
    Hey friends.

I am the surebet.
    I work with the bookmakers following: Gamebookers, Betsson, Bet365, Betfair, Betdaq Centrebet, Unibet, Expekt, Pinnacle, Unibet and 188Bet. For several years I use these bookmakers never had a problem with a bookmaker.

Now I will add to my list of bookmakers: Globetsport, Luxbet, Iasbet, 12Bet, Bet770, and BeSafe Tipico. Among the new sites I want to add is there any risk sites?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.
    betsafe, tipico, betsson, b365 for surebet arbitrage betting?

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    If you wan't to get serious about sports arbitrage these days, you must either have programming skills OR lots of "friends" (I'll let you figure out what that means...). And of course you must have large bankroll (20k is pretty much minimum IMO).
    Gallin is right, the weapon agains arbers is "low limits" and the weapon against the bookies is "many friends", no matter which bookies do you use, if you don't have many friends, you are not a serious arber these days.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

english is not a high priority in this forum.

First 12