LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I would play at RW if they had dime lines for baseball. They have 20 cent lines like Bookmaker.
    They offer dime lines, I got dime line automatically because I deposited before MLB season. They were running a promotion of dime lines for life for SBR members, but that period may have ended. I'd still take a shot though and tell them you are SBR member and see if they give it to you.

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

Nice to hear good news about books

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    Bullshit thread with shills looking for sheep.
    So I work for both Creditwagering and Rebate Wager now?

Dude, the only reason I started this thread is because I thought being able to get same-day payouts was noteworthy for USA customers. I am funded at plenty of A Books, and none of them have paid me as fast as RW did. That is all, I am only reporting.

God, I feel like I need to post a disclaimer sometimes.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    So I work for both Creditwagering and Rebate Wager now?

Dude, the only reason I started this thread is because I thought being able to get same-day payouts was noteworthy for USA customers. I am funded at plenty of A Books, and none of them have paid me as fast as RW did. That is all, I am only reporting.

God, I feel like I need to post a disclaimer sometimes.
    LOL I know RW is a good book. Imma give them a whirl, I heard the payouts were light speed!

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Perhaps I was a little harsh, but you can't deny these threads popping up all over like this book is the best thing since sliced bread. Between low limit, slow to put out a line, few line options, and much better line/s elsewhere guess I don't see what's so special. YES they pay fast we get it. There is something to be commended for that, but that is all there is IMO.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Who cares? No need to start a thread, just throw it the June payment report.

gabrymoschi
    gabrymoschi's Avatar Become A Pro!

very interisting and good news
    I'll join Rebate
    tx

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think LT just wanted to show how fast you get paid there because of stupid 2 or 3 guys bashing book for no reason.

The deserve good press 365 days a year

BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    Perhaps I was a little harsh, but you can't deny these threads popping up all over like this book is the best thing since sliced bread. Between low limit, slow to put out a line, few line options, and much better line/s elsewhere guess I don't see what's so special. YES they pay fast we get it. There is something to be commended for that, but that is all there is IMO.

And you form your analysis from what? Our offerings are on par with betjm, games put up at the same time and limits if you actually take the time to read the rules are on par with most books out there. Max wager on most sports after 30 days is $2500. If you want to bet more the $2500 you can play at our high rollers book bet25 back. How can you form an opion if you have never used the service? The guys posting in this thread are members.
    Last edited by BLACKIE; 06-22-10 at 08:48 AM.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

They're funding methods are a pain

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    They're funding methods are a pain
    What could be easier than doing a wire transfer through your bank's online banking website?

BLACKIE

We do feel we can improve on our funding methods and we will be adding person to person echecks and ************ July 5 with additional CC processing coming for football. The forum helps me gauge ways to improve our product and all input is appreciated.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    We do feel we can improve on our funding methods and we will be adding person to person echecks and ************ July 5 with additional CC processing coming for football. The forum helps me gauge ways to improve our product and all input is appreciated.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

i'm still suprised that RebateWager doesn't get at least an A+ rating from SBR. They are really one of the best in the business when it comes to banking and rebates...

I received about 4 payouts from them and i got my money the same day i requested it. They can compete with the big boys like 5dimes anyday of the week..

Tony is one cool dude, give him a holler..

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

does rebatewager have free deposits & payouts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That is big news. Blackie I am getting worried though because this book might become a fukkin empire like Jamaica or BoDog and get swamped with tons of customers. It is not a bad thing if managed right but lets cap the players Blackie in fall if it gets to big. I say Rebatewager will be an A rated book very soon.

trumpdown

And you form your analysis from what? Our offerings are on par with betjm, games put up at the same time and limits if you actually take the time to read the rules are on par with most books out there. Max wager on most sports after 30 days is $2500. If you want to bet more the $2500 you can play at our high rollers book bet25 back. How can you form an opion if you have never used the service? The guys posting in this thread are members.
    Before your makeover I have looked at your lines as I do many other books before I join. This is where my opinion was formed. Now I see you must "Login" or "Join" first. So perhaps thing have changed for the better. Do you offer alternative line/s for bases or hockey for ie..?

It would be nice if you eventually have a book transfer option. This is a must for your "start-up" exchange as well IMO. Perhaps I'll just check that in the Fall, but at any rate I wouldn't ask for a "rebate" or "bonus"

BLACKIE

I have no desire to be the next bodog or betjm. Hopefully one day we will be rated and regarded as highly as betjm. I've said this from day one when I get to 500 day to day players the club is closing it's doors to new members.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

about how many day to day players do you have now?

BLACKIE

Trumpdown,

Your feedback is appreciated and we have done a lot over the year to address the needs of our members. Added lines, added sports, 24 x7 wagering and CS. I always strive to make my product better but i do it with control and over time. A lot of books have come and gone over the years and those that promise or give to much of the start don't seem to make it. We're on a slow steady path to success and I'd rather be a bit conservative then put myself or my business in harms way.

BLACKIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    about how many day to day players do you have now?

This time of year a few hundred.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

waiting for my debit card to arrive.... the low number worries me that I'll get booted faster for my sharp plays.....

trumpdown

OK. I don't have any issue how you run your business is your prerogative.

Do you have alternative line/s for bases or hockey? Or do you offer puckline/s for hockey?

My 2nd issue is as you know there are indeed a few shilling your book. Now whether they work for you or not in another thread you offered these same member/s potential "jobs" It doesn't take too much brain power to put 2+2 together. But so be it. This forum is full of varying agendas and a player has to read between the lines at all times.

Now back to my question:

Do you have alternative line/s for bases or hockey? Or do you offer puckline/s for hockey?

Thanks!
    Last edited by trumpdown; 06-22-10 at 11:53 AM. Reason: revised question...

BLACKIE

Find a thread in the forum where we have booted a player for winning. We keep are limits low for the first 30 days to look at your action. If you're following we aren't going to increase your limits and if you're beating us to every number you're limits will probably get reduced. Without winners this business would be dead.

BLACKIE

Yes we do offer alternative lines in bases not in hockey. never heard of run line in hockey? As far as the schills I did offer some guys some summer jobs, has nothing to do with rebatewager but more to do with the girls and the lotto and I don't need people to fight my battles that's why I'm involved. I've personally reached out and asked some our members to tone things down a bit and even asked SBR to merge our threads if they think it's out of line. I can't control others and I have denied requests for free play from many a poster that asked to promote my products.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Find a thread in the forum where we have booted a player for winning. We keep are limits low for the first 30 days to look at your action. If you're following we aren't going to increase your limits and if you're beating us to every number you're limits will probably get reduced. Without winners this business would be dead.

I was just kidding around about being booted....

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

puck lines

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Solid book. Solid employees. Solid customer service. Solid owner. Solid payouts. PERIOD.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Who said it was under $400?
    Well LT YOU wrote your card was loaded. The Max payout on the card is 400. Take away card fees you made less than 400. So you are basically saying you collected less than 400.

Well when you get 3000 pay out or even 2000 fast then I would be excited.

Seriously most books can pay 400 same day.

BLACKIE

Yes to puck lines as well. How many guys remeber when these were called American and Canadian Lines?

BLACKIE

Actually the max payout on the card is $2500. max daily cash withdrawal limit is $400.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes to puck lines as well. How many guys remeber when these were called American and Canadian Lines?
    I can blackie!

LT is an honest Guy and I know he is just reporting his experience.

So how long would it take to collect 2000?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So they load your card with $2500 but you can only withdraw $400 a day?

Why not load the card with $400 a day and call it a max $400 withdrawal per day?

BLACKIE

If we loaded it on Monday it would take you 5 days to get 2,000 out. However you could use it to buy whatever you wanted just like any othe card with no daily limits. If you are looking for quick cash you might as well request our express check. Up to $10,000 per week delivered in certified funds and guaranteed delivery by Friday if requested on Monday.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually the max payout on the card is $2500. max daily cash withdrawal limit is $400.
    So 4 days. So actually with the card you can get 380 from each withdrawal since most ATM 's charge and pay in 20' s so.

Is it true we can't get a check for 2 dimes?

First 1234 Last