BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    So they load your card with $2500 but you can only withdraw $400 a day?

Why not load the card with $400 a day and call it a max $400 withdrawal per day?

If you had a nice pay day and we loaded $2500 on your card you could walk to best buy and buy yourself a 50 inch plasma with the card.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    If we loaded it on Monday it would take you 5 days to get 2,000 out. However you could use it to buy whatever you wanted just like any othe card with no daily limits. If you are looking for quick cash you might as well request our express check. Up to $10,000 per week delivered in certified funds and guaranteed delivery by Friday if requested on Monday.

Sweet!!!!!!

I will deposit! I like this!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Well LT YOU wrote your card was loaded. The Max payout on the card is 400. Take away card fees you made less than 400. So you are basically saying you collected less than 400.

Well when you get 3000 pay out or even 2000 fast then I would be excited.

Seriously most books can pay 400 same day.
    No, 400 is the withdrawal limit per day. Max card LOAD is 2500 per week,

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Actually the max payout on the card is $2500. max daily cash withdrawal limit is $400.
    OOPS, didn't see this before my last post.

BLACKIE

Outa here guys. Hopefully I answered some of your questions.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Sweet!!!!!!

I will deposit! I like this!
    Wait, I send 1500 I can only play 500 of my own money.

Here is my problem other wise I'm would try

BLACKIE

Wait, I send 1500 I can only play 500 of my own money.

Here is my problem other wise I'm would try

We will be amending some of our limit rules for the upcoming NFL season. Right now your max bet is 50% of your largest deposit amount for the first 30 days not to exceed $500. After 30 days your max wager is equal to your largest deposit amount. We will be imlpementing an option this football that will allow you to wager up to the max posted limits but will require a hold and rollover prior to being eligible for a rebate or payout. This will ensure that the rebates are not abused and still address the needs of those new members looking for higher limits.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

whoa whoa whoa....you cant bet all of YOUR money? That doesnt makes sense....so if u put in 1,000 you can only bet 500 of it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blackie is in the running for SBR Man of the year

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

RebateWager where the clowns play.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    whoa whoa whoa....you cant bet all of YOUR money? That doesnt makes sense....so if u put in 1,000 you can only bet 500 of it?
    What don't you understand? They are trying to avoid player abuse of the rebates!

I'm sure if you send money and agree to opt out of all bonuses and rebates, they will let you bet all you send up to the max allowed on a game.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    blackie is in the running for sbr man of the year

big joe 1212

I was ready to make my first deposit there tonight but they are no longer offering dime lines on baseball!

No need for me to play there now. I missed the boat!

BLACKIE

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    RebateWager where the clowns play.

Or maybe its where guys that can deposit play?

Originally Posted by LostBankroll
    Hey Blackie, I was wondering if you were kind enough to give me a $500 credit line at BlackDog.com Im already a member at RebateWager.com but never deposited since im at 3-5 books. My next deposit will be at RW. I was told by your rep that I would only be able to get a credit ine by being refered any way I can get the nod by Blackie himself? Thanks alot for your time pal.

big joe 1212

Hey Blackie, I was wondering if you were kind enough to give me a $500 credit line at BlackDog.com Im already a member at RebateWager.com but never deposited since im at 3-5 books. My next deposit will be at RW. I was told by your rep that I would only be able to get a credit ine by being refered any way I can get the nod by Blackie himself? Thanks alot for your time pal.
    BUSTED!

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I sent some $ to blackie today... I was impressed with the customer service, and I've been around the industry.... It should be par for the course...... but as we know it isn't always...

we will see how it goes forward.... I was a little dissapointed that my SBR freeplay winnings @ RB at dimelines turned to .20 cent lines very fast, but again... par for the course

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

LostBankroll

RebateWager where the Clowns play. I play at BlackDog.

BLACKIE

Archie,

Dimelines are for members who deposit before the start of MLB. If you had money from a contest prior to MLB I'll have the office treat it as a deposit and get you set up with dimelines. Just bring it to a chat rep and we will adjust it tomorrow.

LostBankroll

Bankroll holds his head up high. And says Blackie get some better bitches next time your in Costa fukin Rica for chirst sake. And If you raised your limits maybe more players would come there. Never tried your book but so far it seems like there are people who find issues with it. Same with other books pal. Only difference is you pay jj a couple of blowjobs a day to get your site advertised and come on here and say you dont talk business. Your a scum Blackie!!!

BLACKIE

I got a banner on top and sponsor lots of contests. Let it go friend. I'm not the one begging for credit.

LostBankroll

No one BEGGIN, when You OFFER it at BlackDog. It be diffenrent if you just ran RW, but when you advertise a Credit book at BlackDog and I ask for it how is that a beg when you are OFFERING it to players? Seems kinda low of you to say to me you didnt talk business on the forums yet do me like that tryna look like your the mane. I had respect for you Blackie but you crossed the line you fukin European prick.

jjgold

Bankroll holds his head up high. And says Blackie get some better bitches next time your in Costa fukin Rica for chirst sake. And If you raised your limits maybe more players would come there. Never tried your book but so far it seems like there are people who find issues with it. Same with other books pal. Only difference is you pay jj a couple of blowjobs a day to get your site advertised and come on here and say you dont talk business. Your a scum Blackie!!!
    Banker I played at Bet Black Dog Group way before Blackie............heck I talked to the guy once like 2 years ago for 5 minutes when I was trying to get a credit account adjusted.

I have no affiliation with them, just play there, 5 Dimes and Jamaica

Real simple

LostBankroll

True shit JJ. I repsect ya mane. But Blackie has only shown me he is a piece of trash. Telling me he doesnt conduct business on the forums yet tries to pull one like that. Blackie you look like the lesser mane in this situation.

BLACKIE

Guys I'm just looking to keep players informed on some upcoming changes. I actually do read the forum and try to implement the things players say we are missing. I think everyone will be happy with all our changes and enhancements this NFL season.

I'm gonna get out of here before things get ugly.

big joe 1212

Guys I'm just looking to keep players informed on some upcoming changes. I actually do read the forum and try to implement the things players say we are missing. I think everyone will be happy with all our changes and enhancements this NFL season.

I'm gonna get out of here before things get ugly.
    Dime lines for all players!

LostBankroll

Blackie its already ugly between me and you pal. And this has nothing to do with your site as I have never used it but you going back on your word is showing me the type of person you really are pal. Continued success with RW and learn to respect others you ****in MacCauley CUlkin looking bitch.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

LostBanky, making himself look kinda silly, lately....

spend some time giving us winners on the board son,

I know you can do it losty

LostBankroll

Archie I promise to get on my shit son! Soon as the Round of 16 begins for the WC I will be providing winners pal.

jjgold

Common Banker your better than that, I like that book owners post.

I guarantee he is going to make some changes in the fall to some of the things posters have pointed out

Any good businessman reads criticism/complaints and if something needs to be addressed it will be

I actually think only good things come out of these heated threads and benefits the player

Banker good luck tonight

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Common Banker your better than that, I like that book owners post.

I guarantee he is going to make some changes in the fall to some of the things posters have pointed out

Any good businessman reads criticism/complaints and if something needs to be addressed it will be

I actually think only good things come out of these heated threads and benefits the player

Banker good luck tonight
    I agree with most of this.

LostBankroll

JesusJuiceGold I fuks wif ya pal!

jjgold

Big Joe!!!!!

Comparing pioneer online books like Greek, jaimca and 5 Dimes to rebatewager is hard, these books have built up a big customer bases , been around much longer and experts in online wagering which is different than phone betting.

I think RW has closed the gap a lot and quickly and of course not there yet but the question is when they will be on same level not if..

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Blackie its already ugly between me and you pal. And this has nothing to do with your site as I have never used it but you going back on your word is showing me the type of person you really are pal. Continued success with RW and learn to respect others you ****in MacCauley CUlkin looking bitch.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 04:53 PM.

First 1234 Last