DacBietViet
    DacBietViet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wsex?

I was wondering if how long it takes them to payout with check. Also do they ever call you or send mail home? I hate when companies does that

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should get a fedex check from WSEX usually in 5 days or less. As far as the cold calling goes, they never have called me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never call or get mail from them.

bigboydan

I get the occasional email from them with a reup type bonus offer coach.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are solid, you will not have any problems whatsoever..

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Great book!

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Best book in the biz

You can either get it Fed Exed or wait a week and not pay any fees

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    You should get a fedex check from WSEX usually in 5 days or less. As far as the cold calling goes, they never have called me.
    Correct, 5-6 business days

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just registed with WSEX, what is best way to deposit? Looks like money transfer easiest but curious what you all have done.

Anybody in the U.S. have problems? I noticed they have poker too, anybody do ok in that or do you get alot of suck outs?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    I just registed with WSEX, what is best way to deposit? Looks like money transfer easiest but curious what you all have done.

Anybody in the U.S. have problems? I noticed they have poker too, anybody do ok in that or do you get alot of suck outs?
    **/** is definitely the easiest, less hassle. Do you have an account at Matchbook by any chance? They have the same ownership so you can transfer funds free of charge relatively quickly.

As far as the poker room, it's just one of those things where I'd say you're better off playing at a site that's invested in excess of a million dollars on their technology. Poker Stars is the most secure, most legit place on the net. They specialize in poker, have a VIP points program, huge selection of freerolls, tournaments, sit & go's, cash games. Even play money games!

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX is one of the most solid books around. Payouts are slower than pre US banking issues, but they still get you your money in a reasonable amount of time. Interactive betting as well as access to quick Matchbook transfers gives them a good leg up on most books that accept all players.

Their poker software is very good IMO. Some of the highest hands per hour. The 75% automatic rake back is a good deal. The only drawback is the quality of players. They tend to be better at every level than you would find at the bigger sites, but that doesn't mean you can't find games you can't win at with occasional fish, luck, or just very solid, origional play.

Top book.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post

I haven't ever had a problem while playing at WSEX. The best way to deposit with them are either [iSBRFORUM]**[/iSBRFORUM], [iSBRFORUM]**[/iSBRFORUM], [iSBRFORUM]wire[/iSBRFORUM], or even [iSBRFORUM]book-to-book transfer[/iSBRFORUM] (check their current list for this option).