doda
    doda's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker-sick and tired of their support

For an A+ rated book, they have terrible support. I remember a few months ago they lost a $3k check and it was a huge hassle to cancel the check, taking over a month to clear it up. I then did a book to book transfer which they also messed up and even that took a few days to fix. Now I have another issue and they say they will fix it, but its been a week and not much has happened. Books like BetUS have given me better service than this.

magnavox
    magnavox's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya. Many, many complaints here on the forum regarding their CS and nothing has changed (rating included).

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker / Betcris could really improve on their customer service. I've had nothing but horrible experiences with their customer service over the past 3 years. I've asked for password resets and address updates to my profile and it still has not been done. The only benefit with using Bookmaker / Betcris is the betting limits are high.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody plays there for their outstanding support, some things we just have to get used to. They are secure and have early lines.