BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why does baseball only count as half playthrough at BetUS promotion?

I got a sweet deal at BetUS with 100% match as free play and they pay entire first real money bet back in free play if you lose.The insurance payback of 100% in free play has a 3x playthrough.6x playthrough for initial deposit and initial free play or 12X playthrough if you bet baseball.Not much else you can bet on this time of year.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I think MLB only counts half. They have some other weird restrictions as well.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

haven't heard anything good about betus.

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetUS: It is because I say so

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Simple answer is because they're a shit book, but it's probably because the MLB vig is half that of other sports. Consider yourself lucky you even got the bonus, they offered me a bonus via email and after I deposited they refused to give me the bonus, saying that I had to call "to get help with my deposit" to get the bonus even though the email never mentioned anything about calling.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Because MLB is the only sport to bet on the next months and they want you to take the 12X rollover

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

quit being a bonus whore and play were u dont have to deal with this bs.. I mean u deserve what u get donkstrike!!!

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember the reason the gave me once. I'm not making this up, it was just so funny I couldn't forget it if I tried. Their explanation was the following: It is due to the high incidence of favorites winning in Baseball that it only counts half as much.

I almost fell off my chair when I heard that reasoning.