bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

BetPhoenix Payout Report

Requested the payout early this morning via MAILED XXXXX.

The BetPhoenix website says:

Request a payout by Xxxxx and receive 1 free payout every 30 days for up to $2000. Xxxxx payouts are a fast secure way to receive your money. Xxxxx are processed Tuesday through Thursday, processing time is 24 to 48 hours and your xxxxx will arrive within 3 to 4 business days. Contact Member Services to submit your request 1.888.889.4368

From everything I've heard on the forum recently, this is not so. I guess I could be in for a bit of a wait. Knowing this, I thought I would do the forum a favor and document the process. I don't mind a little wait, but 2+ week is a little ridiculous. Hopefully they treat me well even though I have been winning over the last several months.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:01 PM. Reason: as per request

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I was told this week that there is a moratorium on xxxxx cashouts and that I could switch to a xxxx withdrawal instead. I have read on this forum that others havhecke been told the same thing. You should probably contact them via live chat and ask when to expect the xxxxx. They will probably then offer to do a xxxx transfer.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:02 PM. Reason: as per request

bigugly

The person said the amount should be deducted from my account and sent out within 48 hours, and then another 3-5 days to receive it. Who knows how accurate this is. I will give them a call if it appears my money is not being sent out.

Are there any fees associated with the xxxx transfer? Also, know anything about limits for xxxx transfer? Sounds like a good idea.

Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:03 PM. Reason: as per request

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

From what I notice, most of the delays are for people outside of the States. You might have better luck and a faster turn-over time if you live in the States.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You will recieve your xxxxx, but it is rarely as fast as they claim. They are a very tough B+ book to deal with.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:04 PM. Reason: as per request

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

bet phx is garbage , thumbs down

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I was told that the Xxxxx option doesnt exist when i requested a payout yesterday. THey told me ** in 24-72 hours. My acct balance is still the same today.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:05 PM. Reason: as per request

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isnt it sad that we even have to have a thead titled "Betphoenix Payout Report"???

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

the best thing for you is to get your money out and play at the greek or betjam.l

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

recieved payout. 5days moneybookers (european player) $800. Much better than than expected.(They told my friend 7-10 businessday but it took 5 days.)

also read ; bookmakers2u.com

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes the balance will be the same until they proceed it.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Anyone know how long it takes for a xxxx transfer to show up in my bank account? I spoke to them a couple days ago and they said they would proceed with the xxxxe transfer, and cleared my betphoenix account that day, but the money hasn't shown up in my bank account 2 days later. Is this normal?
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:05 PM. Reason: as per request

Ella600
    Ella600's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive seen some xxxxx take up to 7 business days. Depends on your bank also, sometimes they hold it for a little while.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:06 PM. Reason: as per request

sjm5122

ok thanks ella. I wasn't sure, but was going to wait until Friday before I bugged them again.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Received 4K payout from BP a few days ago , which was requested on April 28.

I now have all funds out of BP and I'll never be back !!

lakerboy

going to get my ** today. they had the reference # last night.

sjm5122

Received my payout today via xxxx. All said and done it took about 10 business days. but the wire arrived 3 days after they withdrew the money from my account.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:06 PM. Reason: as per request

lakerboy

got my ** payout today 2 days after request but they did have the ctrl # yesterday. lets see what happens next week when i ask for another ** payout(since thats my only option). I will hold criticism for now as the service was okay this time.

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

So how long is it taking to get a regular xxxx from BetPhoenix? I am thinking about using this method since the ** fees are so high.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:07 PM. Reason: as per request

kaos7613
    kaos7613's Avatar Become A Pro!

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

They don't allow parlays most of the time

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

Talked to BP on the live chat, they said they are getting a new processor and xxxxx will be back in 2 weeks
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:07 PM. Reason: as per request

bigugly

Quote Originally Posted by sdtrader View Post
    Talked to BP on the live chat, they said they are getting a new processor and checks will be back in 2 weeks
    Just found this out in live chat this morning also. They should have told me earlier via email. They said they are temporarily offering xxxx. It might only be offered to those requesting larger amounts of money.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:08 PM. Reason: as per request

bigugly

Right now I am feeling pretty good about betphoenix. Sure, they are slightly dysfunctional, but pretty much every book seems to be like that. It don't feel like I'm getting the run around or anything yet. We'll see how the wire goes.

KGambler

Thursday May 6th - I request a cashout by xxxxx.

Tuesday May 18th - I ask about my cashout. They tell me some BS about IT is working on their system and all checks will go out next week

Drew: Hello and welcome
    Drew: How may I help you?
    Mike: Hi. I am wondering about the status of my cashout
    Drew: Which method was this and for how much please
    Mike: $2500, xxxxx
    Drew: All checks right now are to be sent out next week at the earliest. This is according to the accounting department who is working with IT to get our mailer system working at full capacities again
    Mike: So my xxxxx will go out next week?
    Drew: Correct
    Mike: OK, thanks. Goodbye

Monday May 24th - I ask about the status of my cashout. They tell me that they are having problems with xxxxxxand I should switch to a xxxx transfer. They say the xxxx transfer will take 3-4 days.

Wendy: one sec let me check
    Mike: thanks
    Wendy: which method did you requested
    Mike: Xxxxx
    Wendy: ok sir we still having a little delay with xxxxxx so they are taking from 1-2 weeks to be process so what we are offering right now is xxxx
    Wendy: and is taking from 3-4 days to be process and to be in your account
    Mike: OK, I would like a xxxx then
    Wendy: ok this is going to be an international transfer so i need you to send me all the information to memberservices@betphoenix.com
    Wendy: i need all the bank information

Friday May 28th (today) - I contact them at noon to inquire when the wire transfer will hit my bank account. They tell me that the accounting department is not open yet and to try back in 30 minutes to an hour.

After more than an hour I check back. I am told that accounting is already looking into it, and can they please email me? I say OK, please send me an email.

8:30 PM NO EMAIL

Alex: Hello. How may I assist you?
    Mike: Hi. Someone was supposed to email me concerning the status of my cashout, but no one ever did. I requested a xxxx transfer on Monday and was told it would take 3-4 days. When can I expect the money to hit my bank account?
    Alex: if the xxxx did not hit the bank account this week it should be in the account this following week
    Alex: can you please contact us on Monday so we can check with accounting
    Mike: How about tomorrow?
    Alex: from 9 am to 7 pm ET
    Alex: tomorrow
    Alex: accounting and bank is close
    Mike: And Monday is a holiday
    Alex: we would not be able to check the status
    Alex: its a holiday in the states
    Alex: not over here
    Mike: I was told at noon today to check back in an hour when accounting was in. When I checked back in I was told accounting would email me. NO EMAIL
    Alex: in Costa Rica
    Mike: Banks aren't close here Saturday, Sunday or Monday
    Alex: please contact us tomorrow we can try checking with accounting but I would be lying to you if I gave you a status or promise you a email or call back Sir
    Mike: OK, I understand. Goodbye
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:16 PM. Reason: as per request

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

[quote=KGambler;4780889]Thursday May 6th - I request a cashout by xxxxx.

Tuesday May 18th - I ask about my cashout. They tell me some BS about IT is working on their system and all checks will go out next week

Drew: Hello and welcome
    Drew: How may I help you?
    Mike: Hi. I am wondering about the status of my cashout
    Drew: Which method was this and for how much please
    Mike: $2500, xxxxx
    Drew: All checks right now are to be sent out next week at the earliest. This is according to the accounting department who is working with IT to get our mailer system working at full capacities again
    Mike: So my xxxxx will go out next week?
    Drew: Correct
    Mike: OK, thanks. Goodbye

Monday May 24th - I ask about the status of my cashout. They tell me that they are having problems with xxxxxxand I should switch to a xxxx transfer. They say the xxxx transfer will take 3-4 days.

Wendy: one sec let me check
    Mike: thanks
    Wendy: which method did you requested
    Mike: Xxxxx
    Wendy: ok sir we still having a little delay with xxxxxx so they are taking from 1-2 weeks to be process so what we are offering right now is xxxx
    Wendy: and is taking from 3-4 days to be process and to be in your account
    Mike: OK, I would like a xxxx then
    Wendy: ok this is going to be an international transfer so i need you to send me all the information to memberservices@betphoenix.com
    Wendy: i need all the bank information

Friday May 28th (today) - I contact them at noon to inquire when the wire transfer will hit my bank account. They tell me that the accounting department is not open yet and to try back in 30 minutes to an hour.

After more than an hour I check back. I am told that accounting is already looking into it, and can they please email me? I say OK, please send me an email.

8:30 PM NO EMAIL

Alex: Hello. How may I assist you?
    Mike: Hi. Someone was supposed to email me concerning the status of my cashout, but no one ever did. I requested a xxxx transfer on Monday and was told it would take 3-4 days. When can I expect the money to hit my bank account?
    Alex: if the xxxx did not hit the bank account this week it should be in the account this following week
    Alex: can you please contact us on Monday so we can check with accounting
    Mike: How about tomorrow?
    Alex: from 9 am to 7 pm ET
    Alex: tomorrow
    Alex: accounting and bank is close
    Mike: And Monday is a holiday
    Alex: we would not be able to check the status
    Alex: its a holiday in the states
    Alex: not over here
    Mike: I was told at noon today to check back in an hour when accounting was in. When I checked back in I was told accounting would email me. NO EMAIL
    Alex: in Costa Rica
    Mike: Banks aren't close here Saturday, Sunday or Monday
    Alex: please contact us tomorrow we can try checking with accounting but I would be lying to you if I gave you a status or promise you a email or call back Sir
    Mike: OK, I understand. Goodbye

what a circle jerk!
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:19 PM. Reason: as per request

KGambler

The money has still not shown up in my account, and now BP's live chat function does not work.

bigugly

Any updates, guys? Finally got them my bank info for the xxxx. Now I wait.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:19 PM. Reason: as per request

KGambler

I have an update.

I had requested a withdrawal back on May 6th by check. It believe it was for $2,500 by xxxxx and $732 by **. This was because xxxxxx can only be requested in $500 increments and ** payments are capped at $850. I received the $732 via ** the next day.

About two weeks later I inquired about my xxxxx. They told me I would recieve it in one week. One week later I inquired and they told me that they no longer have the ability to pay by xxxxx. This sounds shocking for a B+ book, but when you consider that their "xxxxx" payment method consisted of some dude from Cailfornia sending you a bunch of $500 money orders, with his name and full address right there on the envelope, it's really not all that shocking.

Anyway, they told me to switch to wire transfer and that it would take 3-4 days. I asked them to do switch my check to a $2,000 wire transfer and send me a $500 **. They agreed. The $500 via ** was available next day. About 5 business days later I found out that they had not even begun to process wire transfer. I asked them to do an $850 **, another $300 ** and an $850 ** instead. They agreed. The money was ready to be picked up the next day.

Cliff notes
    - they don't have the ability to send checks

- their time lines for wire transfers are pure fantasy, and they seemingly use the whole "send me your info" thing as a stall contact considering you can send them 100% of the info they need and they will wait until you contact them a week later to suddenly tell you that they need more (which they don't)

- ** and ** payouts are fast, but expensive. Request payouts via wire transfer and get them committed to a time line. They know people are raising hell about getting slow payed here on SBR's forums (although SBR protects them by not putting it on the front page, unlike non-advertising books). This means they will be willing to change to no charge ** and ** payments as long as they are late with the wire transfer. So when the time line comes and goes and they haven't sent you the wire transfer yet, demand multiple payments via ** or **.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:23 PM. Reason: as per request

eenymeenyminymoe
    eenymeenyminymoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in the same boat. I submitted my xxxx transfer info yesterday and they did deduct funds from my account today hopefully it will land in my account in 3-5 biz days. They have already given me a no fee ** for $850 so they seem to be making an effort. I'll let everyone know if and when the wire transfer lands, hopefully soon.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:24 PM. Reason: as per request

bigugly

eenymeenyminymoe, did you get your money yet?

So betphoenix promised me a xxxx, and it took them almost a week, but they did have the money out of my account on the last possible day promised. So I think the xxxx should be being processed. I was going to be pretty frustrated and unhappy if the money was still in my account by day's end. I'll hopefully have an update later this week regarding my situation.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-21-11 at 03:24 PM. Reason: as per request

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Had some close friends paid this past week, this is a good sign.

Current rating....C

bigugly

Good news, Fish.

I was told my money would be in my bank account by the end of tomorrow. I'll report back soon.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Quote Originally Posted by bigugly View Post
    Good news, Fish.

I was told my money would be in my bank account by the end of tomorrow. I'll report back soon.
    yep, please let us know with a follow up bigugly, thanks

1234 ... Last