tronpac
    tronpac's Avatar Become A Pro!

bethorizon

been trying to log on all day anybody have any info on wats going on with their site?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I play there also------Ok this morning.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

working from here

tronpac
    tronpac's Avatar Become A Pro!

wheres my money

BetHorizon has zeroed out my act. had $450 now it says zero will update the situation

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

please follow up with this. did they fix your account?

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

06.02.2010 (12:39 PM CST)
    BetHorizon player submits $3000 slow-pay complaint
    A BetHorizon (SBR rating B-) player has submitted a $3000 slow-pay complaint. On May 10th the player attempted the withdrawal via Moneybookers, but was allegedly informed by a BetHorizon manager that Moneybookers would take time. The player details being told by BetHorizon CS that a wire was being sent to Moneybookers to replenish their account. As of June 2nd, the player has still not received payment. SBR is investigating.

chrikar
    chrikar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

BetHORIZON slow-pay #2 reaches SBR mailbox
    A BetHORIZON (SBR rating B-) slow-pay has been reported. This is the second BetHORIZON slow-pay complaint in as many days. A player requested a payout for 1427 GBP on May 12th to Moneybookers and was informed his payout would be delayed up to 15 days. As of June 3rd, BetHORIZON has still yet to pay his funds.

joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

i put in a payment request for approx. $3,000 on 10th May & was informed by bethorizon there was delays with moneybooker withdrawls due to the fact many bettors had recently requested MB payouts & there are certain banking regulations in costa rica that bethorizon has to adhere to regarding bank wires, etc. i was told payment would be made in approx. 2 weeks & carl ferrrat asked me to be patient but categorically assured me that i would defo get paid

periodically i contacted carla in accounts & carl in c.s. for an up-date on the situ & they never once tried to avoid me on live chat.... my gut instinct was that they were both being honest & they were both genuine people.... however i was then informed that the 2 week delay was now gonna be approx 3 weeks but i decided to be patient & today i received funds into moneybookers just over the 3 weeks promised... not too bad really

i think the problem just now is that people are getting uneasy & are having knee-jerk reactions cos the scam book bet911 is refusing to pay & books like betphoenix are slow paying....which is understandable.

on some forums posters start threads that "XYZ" bookmaker is refusing to pay them..... & this is within a couple of days of requesting payouts... quite unbelieveable.

i never doubted for a minute that bethorizon would pay me for a few simple facts:

1. the book has been open for something like 15 years
    2. sbr rating is B-... & i happen to trust sbr ratings
    3. the bonuses offered by bethorizon are such that if the linesmen are on the ball & get their sums correct then bethorizon should be in profit
    4. carla & carl never tried to avoid me once on live chat & kept me up-to-date with the situ

well done bethorizon (carla & carl) for being open, honest & ethical all along the way

bethorizon is still a top book in my honest opinion & i won't hesitate depositing & playing there again
    Last edited by joey1963; 06-03-10 at 06:20 PM.

JK
    JK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got mine withdrawal yesterday, hope they will get through all Moneybookers payouts soon.

joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

bethorizon's defo a top book

i got paid & jk got paid... ok mine was a week later than expected.... but hey no big deal really.... some people wait much much longer for payments from other books