Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

Great CS experience at Rebate Wager

I tried to make a bet on an NBA game at Rebate Wager tonight and received an error message. I contacted CS over live chat and in the middle of the chat the line was taken down. My guess is that they were in the process of taking down the line when I tried to make my bet. Even though no line was posted, the Rebate Wager CS rep placed the wager for me at the odds I wanted to bet.

This stands in contrast to an incident I had with another book last night in which a much smaller bet that I made in April on an event taking place next weekend was no-actioned due essentially to a typo by the site... purely by coincidence the line moved against me on that bet and I can't get that price any more.

I'll probably file a complaint with SBR about the latter incident, but the experience dealing with both CS departments makes me really appreciate the service at Rebate Wager. Their CS department is top notch!

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Just signed up an account at that book. but the limits are too low. still thinking deposit or not.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should give them a try but unfortently they not either neteller or moneybookers as solution. So that was not a good start from my view. (I told them that too). I pass.