chillyg
    chillyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetED payouts

Can Anyone Help???

I am posting because on 04-24-2010 I put in a small withdrawl request in the amount of $69.00 with beted.com. After the fifth buisness day came and went I emailed them asking how long will it take to post to my account. No response. I have emailed themthree or four more times since that first email and No response!!! I know its only $69.00 but its mine!!! I was just testing them out and Ohh what a test this was!! I would never ever reccomend them to anyone. They deserve an F- not a B- in my opinion and I reccomend if you dont want to get ripped of cease doing buisness with beted.com. Very unprofessional. They have not even responded!! I have had my account open for over a year. Filled out and returned all required information yet tey can take my money, No prob.. But if they wont allow me to withdraw 69 measly dollars.. I wonder how many people are being ripped off for amounts larger than this?? This will be my mission from this day forward to alert EVERYONE possible STAY AWAY from beted.com!!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Chilly,

Thanks for posting. Did you request a bank transfer for the withdrawal method? If so, BetEd can take up to 8 business days according to their staff.

Have you called in customer service to inquire?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have problems with their e-mail from time to time. See if you have received an e-mail saying that it couldn't be delivered. The e-mail may be located in your spam folder or something.

The best thing is to just phone them up really.

chillyg

Yes I used the echeck method. I understand it takes 5 to 10 business days but they did not respond at all!! I have checked the spam folders and nothing! I will try giving them a call and will let you know how it goes....

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I've previously had same day e-checks with them.surprised to hear this

chillyg

I am glad to report after I phoned beted.com last night, this morning my account was credited!! So I take it all back!! They said they have been having trouble with their email..Thank all of you for your help. This is the best site ever !! I have refered it to all my friends!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chillyg View Post
    I am glad to report after I phoned beted.com last night, this morning my account was credited!! So I take it all back!! They said they have been having trouble with their email..Thank all of you for your help. This is the best site ever !! I have refered it to all my friends!!
    Thanks for updating us Chilly. Most times when e-mail is dragging a telephone call is the next best step.