lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Help with Funding 5 Dimes, MB or WSEX

Need some help/advice funding 1 of my accounts.

I'm a US player and haven't had to fund for well over a year and I'm out of the loop. I have accounts at 5 Dimes, MB and WSEX. I am trying to get money in and playable today!!!!!

I would prefer to not use WSEX and would rather fund 5 Dimes or MB but I'll use WSEX if I have to and just transfer the money later.

Can anyone enlighten me to what my options are? I am trying to do some quick research but I potentially need to get this done sooner than later. I cannot use a credit card but all other options are on the table. Is gold play an option for US players and if so are they reliable?

Any advice would be much appreciated. If it matters I will be funding somewhere in the 1.5 to 2 dime range. Also if it's not possible to do and get playable today, I still need to get it done so any advice on longer term options would be great also.

Thanks everyone

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

lovetobet,

I would strongly urge you not to post up with WSEX in light of the six figures in slow-pays they have right now. WSEX was downgraded to C- by SBR.

5Dimes offers a new processing option for credit card deposits, I'd seek out their live chat for more information. All feedback indicates their payments remain solid and swift.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

wire at MB, assuming you don't bank w/ BkofAma.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    lovetobet,

I would strongly urge you not to post up with WSEX in light of the six figures in slow-pays they have right now. WSEX was downgraded to C- by SBR.

5Dimes offers a new processing option for credit card deposits, I'd seek out their live chat for more information. All feedback indicates their payments remain solid and swift.
    Lou,

Yes, WSEX would be my last option I haven't had money there since I transferred to MB well over a year ago. I don't have ************ anymore, basically eliminated all debt from my life. Do you know if they accept those pre-paid cards? Has anyone ever tried this? Can you get pre-paid cards for 1.5 to 2 dimes, that seems highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    wire at MB, assuming you don't bank w/ BkofAma.
    Nope don't use BofA anymore. But wire takes 5-7 business days to process I believe. Thus I will use this method if I can't figure out a way to get the money in quick and safe but I would really like access today.

Anyone use Gold-Play?

Thanks guys

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I'm going to also say STAY AWAY FROM WSEX!!!!!

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Lou,

Yes, WSEX would be my last option I haven't had money there since I transferred to MB well over a year ago. I don't have ************ anymore, basically eliminated all debt from my life. Do you know if they accept those pre-paid cards? Has anyone ever tried this? Can you get pre-paid cards for 1.5 to 2 dimes, that seems highly unlikely.

Nope don't use BofA anymore. But wire takes 5-7 business days to process I believe. Thus I will use this method if I can't figure out a way to get the money in quick and safe but I would really like access today.

Anyone use Gold-Play?

Thanks guys
    Do you mean GP? I've never used it but it doesn't seem very reliable. One look at their site and you can tell how bush league it is.

You should get in touch w/ your books and ask them what the best deposit method to get the funds active intimidately.

lovetobet

IS ANYONE AWARE OF ANY ISSUES USING **?

Just a heads up for anyone that is reading this. I agree WSEX is totally out.

As many of you probably know it seems the only good way to get money into MB, as an American, is Wire Transfer but that take 5-7 business days.

5Dimes you can use CC's, ** and **. CC's you have to provide ID, fill out forms, copies of cards, etc.

**, seems straight forward and you can now deposit $1,500 a day instead of the previous $799. They will cover fees incurred if you deposit $250 or more and the money supposedly will be available within an hour or two.

I'll be leaving soon to go send money via **. Does anyone have any opinions on **?

I will report back about how the process went.

Thank you to those who chimed in.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 04-30-10 at 01:42 PM.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    Do you mean GP? I've never used it but it doesn't seem very reliable. One look at their site and you can tell how bush league it is.

You should get in touch w/ your books and ask them what the best deposit method to get the funds active intimidately.
    Thank you, that is what I did, see above post.

richb7a
    richb7a's Avatar Become A Pro!

deposit into five dimes went well with ** int us? I have not used it for a withdrawl

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

that's right, never ever and ever put money in WSEX.com they take a long long time to pay you

lovetobet

Was able to use ** to get my money into 5Dimes and it was available to wager with about 2.5 hours after the money was sent. Very happy to have my money at 5D and MB, feel pretty safe and happy with the services offered. 5D also refunded my $30 transaction fee without me having to ask.

Like I said haven't used WSEX in well over a year but have they actually stiffed people at this point or just painfully slow payouts? I have a buddy who just requested a withdrawal today, I warned him not to put his money there but he is a small player and was able to use his CC to make the deposit, so he went for it with the intention of tranferring it to MB but they told him today he couldn't do a transfer to MB off a CC deposit. Oops!!!

Anyways thanks for the suggestions.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Pass on wsex, use a **** at 5D win some and transfer half to MB and you are good to go all summer