feldzpar
    feldzpar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker is the bees knees

Just made a withdrawal from Bookmaker and got my money in under 48 hours. Super happy with the whole process. Customer service was way helpful and pleasant to deal with.

I ended up using **, got my cash right there with no hassles.

I love Bookmaker and recommend them to anyone, even if the MLB lines suck goat testicles, the financial security and prompt payment are worth it.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Big Bookmaker supporter myself

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

I've always felt good about the security at BM. However if you play there during baseball season you're doing yourself a disservice.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

bookmaker is hassling me just made 500 deposit-now saying they have problems-need help general. or sbr-giving them 30 min to get it together-a book???????

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

update--bookmaker corrected the situation--it occurred because of a note in the computer system that had an occurance in 06 when bet-us screwed me for 90.00-still pissed over that situation. Told them for 3 months my balance was off everytime I wagered-they said no way--it was off in my favor to boot-finally received a letter from Citadell saying i owed 300.00. never even heard of citadell!! called the book-asked again about the balance-was told again I was wrong-so I read the letter to them-20 min later they said the echeck #/s were wrong-said no shit--cost me an extra 90.00in fees. Terrible when customers have to correct books errors-and get the shaft to boot. bookmaker did resolve todays issue-just believe it should have been addressed before CASH WAS SENT.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i have always had much success with them. can be a little bull headed from time to time. but usually very professional. IMO

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Feel pretty much the same way as everyone else posting this thread.