Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    That was fastShark79 . Justbet did the right thing. Paid the player !
    Usually it takes weeks ,sometimes days to resolve questionable situation .
    So great job !
    Now i don't have an account with justbet . But i plaice half of my wagers from work .
    Makes me think .

Vietussports is your brother lives in the same state ? If not that would explain justbets suspicion .

Cheers .
    That was just part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    That 6k dramatically improved his ability to post in English.i believe thats what he was inferring.

You see posting a la Shanty Star(broken english)evokes emotions in many posters
    comparable to that of seeing a puppy in a shelter,you just want to help the poor little thing,a tactic used to influence others to be on your side here in Forumville.

Poster Shanty star has made many friends and fans using the broken english method,Borat almost won a fvckin Acadamy Award playing a similar role and in the end it didnt hurt him in this case

Thats not saying that JustBet paid the guy based on that,and kudos to them for paying the guy.

P.S.....i realize this question was asked to Sharky,just thought id give my response.
    Masters, I couldnt have said it better.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

i will not be depositing again at justbet or any of the others in the family. it was a ridiculous reason to close account. then the remark about his english getting better. you place a bet - if you lose never a problem - if you win you have to worry about putting up with this shit. this would only happen at a shitty book. how about this. you don't want his business, so pay him without having to go on this dance to get his money. just say from the begining - we don't want your business anymore we are sending you your balance immediatly. why do you care how good his english is - none of your business - is there some rule that if you act like your english is worse than it is - we can close your account and keep your money. justbet now just sucks.
    Points Awarded:

vitalyo gave relaaxx 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Relaaxx,

The payment of his deposit or winnings were never in doubt. The payment is being made for his current balance.

And the english factor has absolutely nothing to do with his case, there's simply more to what you guys have read, but we will not disclose the reasons in the forum.

SBR is aware of the situation and we agreed to close his account and pay.

A shitty book would have closed his account and kept his money. no?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    i will not be depositing again at justbet or any of the others in the family. it was a ridiculous reason to close account. then the remark about his english getting better. you place a bet - if you lose never a problem - if you win you have to worry about putting up with this shit. this would only happen at a shitty book. how about this. you don't want his business, so pay him without having to go on this dance to get his money. just say from the begining - we don't want your business anymore we are sending you your balance immediatly. why do you care how good his english is - none of your business - is there some rule that if you act like your english is worse than it is - we can close your account and keep your money. justbet now just sucks.
    This was mentioned to him, btw.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Last edited by vitalyo; 04-20-10 at 12:04 PM.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Your correct, its non of my business.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Relaaxx,

The payment of his deposit or winnings were never in doubt. The payment is being made for his current balance.

And the english factor has absolutely nothing to do with his case, there's simply more to what you guys have read, but we will not disclose the reasons in the forum.

SBR is aware of the situation and we agreed to close his account and pay.

A shitty book would have closed his account and kept his money. no?
    no. a good book would not have questioned his play at all. just pay. a shitty book does what you did. create a problem about getting payed if only for a short time . and a complete scam book would have kept his money. should have been no reason for any of this. someone wins pay. you have a problem with something. pay then close account without all this other shit.

vitalyo

That 6k dramatically improved his ability to post in English.i believe thats what he was inferring.

You see posting a la Shanty Star(broken english)evokes emotions in many posters
    comparable to that of seeing a puppy in a shelter,you just want to help the poor little thing,a tactic used to influence others to be on your side here in Forumville.

Poster Shanty star has made many friends and fans using the broken english method,Borat almost won a fvckin Acadamy Award playing a similar role and in the end it didnt hurt him in this case

Thats not saying that JustBet paid the guy based on that,and kudos to them for paying the guy.

P.S.....i realize this question was asked to Sharky,just thought id give my response.
    It was all going smooth and sound for justbet till Al Masters made stupid comment above . And Shark79 replied "Masters, I couldnt have said it better."
    Shame .

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

no. a good book would not have questioned his play at all. just pay. a shitty book does what you did. create a problem about getting payed if only for a short time . and a complete scam book would have kept his money. should have been no reason for any of this. someone wins pay. you have a problem with something. pay then close account without all this other shit.

I understand and respect your input.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

It was all going smooth and sound for justbet till Al Masters made stupid comment above . And Shark79 replied "Masters, I couldnt have said it better."
    Shame .

I guess it did. I apologize.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe the concern was that the brother wasn't really his brother at all, but a pro sportsbettor, who wouldn't be welcome at Justbet? Or even if he was his actual brother, he was a pro?

So the OP loses a bunch playing from home, gets some good bonuses, then when he lets his "brother" play from another IP addy, he wins a bunch. If the "brother" never would have been allowed to open an account there or never been given the good bonuses the OP got (speculating here, I know nothing about any bonuses), you can see why the change in IP address and the radical improvement in handicapping might raise eyebrows at Justbet.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    Maybe the concern was that the brother wasn't really his brother at all, but a pro sportsbettor, who wouldn't be welcome at Justbet? Or even if he was his actual brother, he was a pro?

So the OP loses a bunch playing from home, gets some good bonuses, then when he lets his "brother" play from another IP addy, he wins a bunch. If the "brother" never would have been allowed to open an account there or never been given the good bonuses the OP got (speculating here, I know nothing about any bonuses), you can see why the change in IP address and the radical improvement in handicapping might raise eyebrows at Justbet.
    this will be my last comment on this. unless shark specificaly comments something i said. ---- if all is true - then close the account and pay. if you don't want his business or his brothers business just close the account and tell him in your 1st communication that the money(complete balance ) is on the way. we just don't want your business. have you ever heard of anyone losing and having any kind of problems. they just don't like to pay - i mean most books would rather find a reason to act like or attemt to keep players money. the worse the book the worse the reason for keeping funds. if only for a day or 2. you don't know if you will get your money it still sucks. we have all heard the many reasons given by different books over the years. very few have no complaints. JUSTBET is not 1 of the very few.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

if all is true - then close the account and pay. if you don't want his business or his brothers business just close the account and tell him in your 1st communication that the money(complete balance ) is on the way.
    I agree, and isn't that what they did (no "?" as you're not coming back )

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

this will be my last comment on this. unless shark specificaly comments something i said. ---- if all is true - then close the account and pay. if you don't want his business or his brothers business just close the account and tell him in your 1st communication that the money(complete balance ) is on the way. we just don't want your business. have you ever heard of anyone losing and having any kind of problems. they just don't like to pay - i mean most books would rather find a reason to act like or attemt to keep players money. the worse the book the worse the reason for keeping funds. if only for a day or 2. you don't know if you will get your money it still sucks. we have all heard the many reasons given by different books over the years. very few have no complaints. JUSTBET is not 1 of the very few.
    Relaax,

I told you in a previous post, all the facts are not disclosed, just the ones that benefit the customer were thrown in the forum.

We never told the customer that he wasnt getting his money, we simply closed the account to allow the customer to call us and get the facts straight.

I dont know what else to say.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm kind of offended about the english comment... While you seem to speak perfect english, shark, you should know first hand working for a Costa Rican book that many people have on and off trouble speaking english. I'm not gonna name any of your specific employees, but I have found plenty of times in talking to customer service where one minute someone is speaking perfect english, but the next minute when its something they don't want to deal with, all of a sudden they don't understand and their english is bad.

As a representative of a book, you have to know better then to say something like, ""Masters, I couldnt have said it better."". You are implying that he's faking the English-problem which is ironic figuring some of your own workers do the same.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    I'm kind of offended about the english comment... While you seem to speak perfect english, shark, you should know first hand working for a Costa Rican book that many people have on and off trouble speaking english. I'm not gonna name any of your specific employees, but I have found plenty of times in talking to customer service where one minute someone is speaking perfect english, but the next minute when its something they don't want to deal with, all of a sudden they don't understand and their english is bad.

As a representative of a book, you have to know better then to say something like, ""Masters, I couldnt have said it better."". You are implying that he's faking the English-problem which is ironic figuring some of your own workers do the same.

RG,

Please dont be offended. It was never ment in that tone.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Relaax,

I told you in a previous post, all the facts are not disclosed, just the ones that benefit the customer were thrown in the forum.

We never told the customer that he wasnt getting his money, we simply closed the account to allow the customer to call us and get the facts straight.

I dont know what else to say.
    here is the only important facts. he deposited-bet-then you paid the balance. but you closed the account 1st-you did not tell the customer that he wasn't getting paid but when you log in and see you can't get in , that time frame until you find out if you are getting your money is the problem for me here. there should be no reason to think for a second if you are getting paid. send an email-telephone-put a message in account- your funds are safe we will send you your balance a soon as possible but we no longer want you as a customer. your account is closed, let us know how and where to send your entire balance. i have been playing at JUSTBET and the group for over 10 years. i have never had a problem. i was amazed when neteller stopped doing business in the US and everyone was scared about thier funds. i had a high 5 figure account balance at GUARDIAN. they were great. sent me checks monthly for free and for whatever i wanted. i have always posted good things about the group over the years. but this was not handled correctly. should never have even got this far - the customer had to post because he was unsure about getting his money. i am done - on this thread

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

here is the only important facts. he deposited-bet-then you paid the balance. but you closed the account 1st-you did not tell the customer that he wasn't getting paid but when you log in and see you can't get in , that time frame until you find out if you are getting your money is the problem for me here. there should be no reason to think for a second if you are getting paid. send an email-telephone-put a message in account- your funds are safe we will send you your balance a soon as possible but we no longer want you as a customer. your account is closed, let us know how and where to send your entire balance. i have been playing at JUSTBET and the group for over 10 years. i have never had a problem. i was amazed when neteller stopped doing business in the US and everyone was scared about thier funds. i had a high 5 figure account balance at GUARDIAN. they were great. sent me checks monthly for free and for whatever i wanted. i have always posted good things about the group over the years. but this was not handled correctly. should never have even got this far - the customer had to post because he was unsure about getting his money. i am done - on this thread
    The post was made for no reason, he was explained why the account was closed. Was it handled incorrectly? I cant say, I dunno that once the thread was opened it was dealt within an hour or so, it was even being dealt with BEFORE the thread was opened, that is why it took such a short time to conclude.

We appreciate your business, and as I see we did not satisfy you with the result this time around, but we have in the past according to your own words, and it has never affected your relationship with our book. I know that I can safely say that there is no reason why we would not pay a player. We are a book and as a book we will find these type of situations constantly. We are recreational, nothing more.

Hope to talk to you in the future relaaxx

vietussports
    vietussports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The post was made for no reason, he was explained why the account was closed. Was it handled incorrectly? I cant say, I dunno that once the thread was opened it was dealt within an hour or so, it was even being dealt with BEFORE the thread was opened, that is why it took such a short time to conclude.

We appreciate your business, and as I see we did not satisfy you with the result this time around, but we have in the past according to your own words, and it has never affected your relationship with our book. I know that I can safely say that there is no reason why we would not pay a player. We are a book and as a book we will find these type of situations constantly. We are recreational, nothing more.

Hope to talk to you in the future relaaxx

I'll have no problem and never start this Post if justbet said they'll paid me at 1st. I called in and they said that my account was close due to the fact that I was placed bet from different location. Then they will send me 1K check that I deposit???? I told them that was wrong and I will file a comlain to SBR forum they said go ahead and do so. that's when I was mad and start look for help.

Viet

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vietussports View Post
    I'll have no problem and never start this Post if justbet said they'll paid me at 1st. I called in and they said that my account was close due to the fact that I was placed bet from different location. Then they will send me 1K check that I deposit???? I told them that was wrong and I will file a comlain to SBR forum they said go ahead and do so. that's when I was mad and start look for help.

Viet
    this is exactly what i mean. 1st i believe viet. he calls and is given reason to believe that he may not get his money. this is the way a shitty book acts. this was not handled well at all. i thought i was done here - but this statement from viet makes JUSTBET sound a lot worse than the way shark stated 'he was explained why the account was closed'. but what was he told about his money. that he would get his $1000 deposit, unbelievable and laughable. there is no defence for this kind of behavior. JUSTBET was wrong to imply his money was being held ransom. i don't care what the reason is. once you accept my deposit-and i win-then you pay. shut up and pay. just pay. don't close my account-don't make me call to explain anything - don't slow pay - don't bother me, i trusted you - now trust me. if you don't want me to be a customer - again just pay without me jumping thru any of your hoops to satisfy you that i deserve my money.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the sbr forum at it's absolute best. kudos to shark for responding.

Yabatumba
    Yabatumba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

this is exactly what i mean. 1st i believe viet. he calls and is given reason to believe that he may not get his money. this is the way a shitty book acts. this was not handled well at all. i thought i was done here - but this statement from viet makes JUSTBET sound a lot worse than the way shark stated 'he was explained why the account was closed'. but what was he told about his money. that he would get his $1000 deposit, unbelievable and laughable. there is no defence for this kind of behavior. JUSTBET was wrong to imply his money was being held ransom. i don't care what the reason is. once you accept my deposit-and i win-then you pay. shut up and pay. just pay. don't close my account-don't make me call to explain anything - don't slow pay - don't bother me, i trusted you - now trust me. if you don't want me to be a customer - again just pay without me jumping thru any of your hoops to satisfy you that i deserve my money.

Spot on.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Shame .

Vitalyoyo, im honored you gave my post so much credit, that you believe its the cause of the thread going from ``smooth and sound`` to all the bitterness,

Shark is in a position where he must be politically correct,im not.

I come from a city that has english as its 2nd language,so if someone has difficulties posting in english i have no beef with that,been there done that.

Next time you make a comment pay attention the context of the post, i answered a question that was asked,your to fvckin stupid to have realized that and then got all hissy at Shark for agreeing with my take on what he was inferring.

I see you dont have much respect for others opinions, your kind are a dime a dozen.

Vitalyoyo, the OP may have difficulties posting in english, on the other hand he may of milked it for his benefit, will never know,but the possibility does exist.
    I`m sure even your dumb ass would agree with that.

All you clowns bitching at a guy who settled a beef within 4 hours of the start of the thread.

If you feel it should not have gotten that far,your entitled to your opinion and its respected and that would be the ideal situation,however a complaint squashed in less then 4 hours where the customer is 100% satisfied does not warrant never playing there IMO.

BobbyBaseballs
    BobbyBaseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just another reason to stay away from these small-time toilet books. Even the representative is a toolbox in here insinuating the guy is faking proper english cuz he reeled off about 12 words without messing one up.
    Stick to the real books with big action and you never have to worry about this low-rent issue. a 6k player-cashout for a 3rd world book is a big hit, and they will stall it out as often as possible. The b+ rating is obviously flawed from promos, and knowing the right people.
    The sportsbetting world would be a much better place if pinny would just open up for us americans. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

No, but your english sure changed after the good news.

I will keep you posted.

PayUpSukka
    YANKEES -1.5
    PayUpSukka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing much really, just was amazed that he had 2 concrete sentences. Was just a shocker to me. Nothing else.
    it is comments like this that reaffirm the fact that NO-ONE should conduct business with these clowns.
    unreal!

PayUpSukka
    YANKEES -1.5
    PayUpSukka's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do have thread in baseball if anyone interest on what I pick feel free to stop by. VietUsSports.
    No thanks, but if your "brother" has a thread be sure to let me know!

vitalyo

Vitalyoyo, im honored you gave my post so much credit, that you believe its the cause of the thread going from ``smooth and sound`` to all the bitterness,

Shark is in a position where he must be politically correct,im not.

I come from a city that has english as its 2nd language,so if someone has difficulties posting in english i have no beef with that,been there done that.

Next time you make a comment pay attention the context of the post, i answered a question that was asked,your to fvckin stupid to have realized that and then got all hissy at Shark for agreeing with my take on what he was inferring.

I see you dont have much respect for others opinions, your kind are a dime a dozen.

Vitalyoyo, the OP may have difficulties posting in english, on the other hand he may of milked it for his benefit, will never know,but the possibility does exist.
    I`m sure even your dumb ass would agree with that.

All you clowns bitching at a guy who settled a beef within 4 hours of the start of the thread.

If you feel it should not have gotten that far,your entitled to your opinion and its respected and that would be the ideal situation,however a complaint squashed in less then 4 hours where the customer is 100% satisfied does not warrant never playing there IMO.
    Great post
    Al Masters wrote Next time you make a comment pay attention the context
    You are an idiot you didn't even read my previous post telling me i should pay attention the context .

NO not for you .I think you are stupid. You said others opinions Are you more then 1 person ?
    You call other members clowns and then telling me to respect others opinions .
    Classic Homer

You see posting a la Shanty Star(broken english)evokes emotions in many posters comparable to that of seeing a puppy in a shelter
    According to you asking with a broken english for $6k(that rightfully belongs to the player) is some sort of scam ???
    Yeah we got emotionally moved by his broken english NEVER MIND Book owed him 6K but the player was told that he would get his $1000 deposit back.
    WTF are you talking about ?

What benefit are you referring to? It' his money !
    milked . Al Masters when you go to ATM to withdraw some cash do you call it milking a bank ?
    Dude you can't even spell my name . Keep posting your takes .You are very entertaining .

That was fastShark79 . Justbet did the right thing. Paid the player !
    Usually it takes weeks ,sometimes days to resolve questionable situation .
    So great job !
    Now i don't have an account with justbet . But i plaice half of my wagers from work .
    Makes me think .

Vietussports is your brother lives in the same state ? If not that would explain justbets suspicion .

Cheers .

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

I make $1000 deposit into JustBet account. I've been betting and up to 2K. Then me brother travel oversea he got no account to bet, I let him borrow my Justbet account he only use for 2 days on fire up to 6K. then now they suspend my account said that they have prove that I'm not just bet from my house????

I've been bet all over the places all the time with otherbook.

SBR please help me about this.

Thanks

Viet.

I've had a couple of my agents call the number you provided in your account, but we have not been able to get a hold of you.

Please contact the CS department at 1-866-222-9717 to get this payout processed.

Cheers.

vietussports
    vietussports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Viet.

I've had a couple of my agents call the number you provided in your account, but we have not been able to get a hold of you.

Please contact the CS department at 1-866-222-9717 to get this payout processed.

Cheers.
    thanks I did call and 1st check should be around Wed .

Al Masters

Great post
    Al Masters wrote Next time you make a comment pay attention the context
    You are an idiot you didn't even read my previous post telling me i should pay attention the context .

LoL,you make fun of my english because i forgot to put in the word to,yet you write in two different colors instead of using quotation marks.

NO not for you .I think you are stupid. You said others opinions Are you more then 1 person ?

t was all going smooth and sound for justbet till Al Masters made stupid comment above . And Shark79 replied "Masters, I couldnt have said it better."
    Shame .

Remember posting the above?you think my post is stupid and shameful that Sharky agreed,thus 2 peoples opinions you shit on not 1 you dumb f\*\*k.

According to you asking with a broken english for $6k(that rightfully belongs to the player) is some sort of scam ???

I see you can`t read english properly,you make things up show me where i said anything about a scam,and 1 ****in question mark is enough.

Dude you can't even spell my name . Keep posting your takes .You are very entertaining .
    Dude,Vitalyoyo fits you better then Vitalyo,how bout i just call you YOYO for short.

vitalyo

Dude,Vitalyoyo fits you better then Vitalyo,how bout i just call you YOYO for short.
    I see .Al Garbage You can call me anything you like . Really i don't mind .What ever comes out from mental retard like you shouldn't bother anyone .You made 3 "valuable" posts in this trend All 3 insulting members of this forum . Calling you stupid or an idiot would be a compliment to you.

I am done with you ."Arguing with a fool proves there are two". - Doris M. Smith

LOL .Look at Quote in the Post #66 by Al Garbage . The stupid idiot quoted me then he wrote his own staff all over . Is he talking to himself? I hope for his sake he is drunk .

Last edited by vitalyo; 04-22-10 at 03:58 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well after reading this thread I've got another book to add to my list to never use.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

thanks I did call and 1st check should be around Wed .

Good To hear

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Well after reading this thread I've got another book to add to my list to never use.

Al Masters

I see .Al Garbage You can call me anything you like . Really i don't mind .What ever comes out from mental retard like you shouldn't bother anyone .You made 3 "valuable" posts in this trend All 3 insulting members of this forum . Calling you stupid or an idiot would be a compliment to you.

I am done with you ."Arguing with a fool proves there are two". - Doris M. Smith

LOL .Look at Quote in the Post #66 by Al Garbage . The stupid idiot quoted me then he wrote his own staff all over . Is he talking to himself? I hope for his sake he is drunk .

Remeber one thing you dumb f\*\*k, you started the name calling.

I can`t make out half of what you post due to emotions in the middle of sentences,posting in 2 colors this combined with your general ignorance and inability to read english and properly decipher what is said will end our little battle.

Now keep your word and be done with me.

Don`t walk away mad, just walk way

First 12