Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Bodog Becky-Possible Facebook Scam

Becky,

Im a fan of Bodogs on facebook and twice in the last week they have advertised free $25 baseball bet for winner of drawing.They asked to just post your acct. details.I looked at it and to my disbelief people were posting account names and numbers right on facebook.I didnt post mine,nor would I even if it is legit.Please let me know if this is legit offer and make sure people know not to post acct. info for the whole world to see.

Thank you,
    Fieldy

P.S. I would love free $25 dollar baseball bet if you could hook it up.I've been loyal Bodog man for 5 years.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

idiots

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you

I know couldnt fukking believe people would post acct number on replies to the link.WTF.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW!

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now I see how people are getting into others accounts.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Interesting thing is I bet at least 25% of those account users have the same password on facebook as they do Bodog

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Becky,

Im a fan of Bodogs on facebook and twice in the last week they have advertised free $25 baseball bet for winner of drawing.They asked to just post your acct. details.I looked at it and to my disbelief people were posting account names and numbers right on facebook.I didnt post mine,nor would I even if it is legit.Please let me know if this is legit offer and make sure people know not to post acct. info for the whole world to see.

Thank you,
    Fieldy

P.S. I would love free $25 dollar baseball bet if you could hook it up.I've been loyal Bodog man for 5 years.
    Hello, hello- sorry for the late response, I'm in currently in Amsterdam covering an igaming conference for CalvinAyre.com and am very busy! However, I did have the chance to speak with Bodog.com and I can confirm that the promo is 100% legit. Players have the option of posting their account number, username or email address- they are not required to use just account numbers. Also, you cannot do much with an account number without the password, so no worries there.

Becky

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Becky I want all your betpoints.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Why not ask them to post their passwords along with it too?

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you

I wanna go to Amsterdam too Becky. I will be no hassle and I can stay in your room to help cut back on costs.LoL Id settle for free $25 dollar bet though as Im not comfortable posting my acct. info on facebook.

Later,
    Fieldy