BROOKLYN BOY
    BROOKLYN BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deposit Question

I deposited 114 into The Greek with the all access card. Apparently ******** charged me 115...I guess there is also a 1 dollar fee for the deposit. I checked my balance and it was negative 22 cents a few minutes ago or something similar...because I wasnt aware of the dollar fee. Now, Is there any chance whatsoever that they processed the transaction but in the near future it wont go through due to my ******** balance being ever so slightly in the negative? Upon my request the Greek sent me an email saying my account was successfully funded but im paranoid about these things because I don't want to risk gambling the amount up to a higher total and then be informed that the transaction was not valid.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

you are good, the 1 dollar they charged you was after the transaction. they always charge a $1 transaction fee.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

^bingo your good ******** is the shit 114 is an odd # for future remember the $1 fee

TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree..
    Also, most bookmakers charge you higher for such option..
    be thankful for having to pay just $1.. goodluck..

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN BOY View Post
    I deposited 114 into The Greek with the all access card. Apparently ******** charged me 115...I guess there is also a 1 dollar fee for the deposit. I checked my balance and it was negative 22 cents a few minutes ago or something similar...because I wasnt aware of the dollar fee. Now, Is there any chance whatsoever that they processed the transaction but in the near future it wont go through due to my ******** balance being ever so slightly in the negative? Upon my request the Greek sent me an email saying my account was successfully funded but im paranoid about these things because I don't want to risk gambling the amount up to a higher total and then be informed that the transaction was not valid.
    Ask if they cover any fees.., must of them cover some fees depending on the amount you deposit... they'll just credit your sportbook acount with the fees..

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can go up to negative 10 dollars on your ******** card. if u do *************** or you sign up for hte 9.95 monthly fee there is no fee for credit card usage to any where.