HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Mania' s free 1/2 point is borderline fraud

BetMania offers a free 1/2 point for new clients, but they're very quick to yank it. Took mine away w/i 2 weeks and I've read similar stories about others getting pulled in the same time frame. If you're thinking of joining BM for this freebee, think again. This is basic "Bait and Switch" BS and you need to realize it .

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Realized thanks for the tip.............. not the first time I heard it but it is enough for me not to wanna use them. They should not have to use the 1/2 point you lure you in. All the top rated books give you 1/2 points either way. BTW how much did you take them for?

XB

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

They yanked my free half point on college hoops pretty quick.I have to call to get the half on pro baskets.I have not called yet.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

They haven't pulled mine.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    Realized thanks for the tip.............. not the first time I heard it but it is enough for me not to wanna use them. They should not have to use the 1/2 point you lure you in. All the top rated books give you 1/2 points either way. BTW how much did you take them for?

XB

Who gives half points besides Mania and Skybook ?

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

saving ten cents

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll be sure to stay away from these guys.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post

XB
    Deposited $1000 and collected $3400 after they pulled the 1/2 point promo from me. Luckily I had just completed my rollover a few days before so I got to keep the bonus money.