qazwsxedcrfvtgb
    qazwsxedcrfvtgb's Avatar Become A Pro!

sports betting usa - ca

Hi i am in California USA. i was wondering which site is good for cricket betting. I am new to betting could some one tell me which is the best site. and how to avoid any pitfalls.

thank you

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I know the Greek and Bodog have cricket betting and I think I have seen it as Bookmaker as well. I don't remember seeing it at 5Dimes, but they generally have everything so I would be surprised if they don't offer cricket. As far as which book is the best for cricket betting, I have no idea but I would suggest Bodog probably isn't it as they usually have worse than average odds on other sports and they are notorious for putting up lines very, very late and taking games off the board for who knows what reason. I can tell you if you go with Greek it is an A+++ book, complete top of the line. Just don't plan on making a deposit using your credit card because unlike a lot of other sites, they don't cover up what they do so US banks generally deny the transactions because they are gambling related. You can easily deposit using other methods, though. 5dimes and Bookmaker are great as well, but you should know that if you do well 5dimes will limit how much you can wager, especially on sports like cricket.