feldzpar
    feldzpar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker Credit Card Verification

I am getting set to make my first withdrawal from BM and have printed off the Credit Card Verification paperwork. My question is, why do they need so much info? They want my ************ purchase limit, bank that issued card, telephone of issuing bank and my address on file with bank...also, the purchase amount of my deposit.

This might be par for the course for some of you guys who make frequent deposits at multiple books, but this is my first and I feel somewhat hesitant to give out all that private information. If you guys could give me some insight I would appreciate it.

Thanks

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

...what would they need if you used a ******** card ???

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    ...what would they need if you used a ******** card ???
    samething,i had to do it when i used ********

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is common at most books, for the most part they want a copy of front & Back of CC used, Also a copy of your ID. They are just making sure the CC you are using is yours.

feldzpar

I understand the front and back of card for verification, but all the other info seems intrusive.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I agree. Why do they need to know your limit? So they can plot how much they can take you for? To know how agressive to be with sales ("deposit more money today!") tactics?

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Why deposit with cc if you dont want to give up the info? Try ** or ** then you dont have to jump through all the hoops.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

i use ewallet express to deposit they dont need any info

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

what if you refuse to provide the infos , are you still gonna get paid

feldzpar

Quote Originally Posted by korbal29 View Post
    what if you refuse to provide the infos , are you still gonna get paid

I am considering taking that exact stance. I will copy front back of card, photo copy ID to verify address, verify it is my card and not sure what they will do. I really like the book, CS has been very prompt and helpful so far.

I understand now why people use ** or **. When I made my first deposit about three months ago, I used a check card and I was aware they needed to verify it was my card at some point but I had no idea they needed all that private info. If I ever have to deposit again, never using a credit card.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

again, DOCUMENTATION APPROVED FOR WITHDRAWL BEFORE DEPOSITING ANY MONEY.
    no they don't need front and back of card , but your screwed now, sorry to say.

books are willing to work with you on these things.
    btw, you can buy an airline ticket with someone elses cc in the post 911 era and not have to do this shit.