Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

Nitrobetting.eu not honoring posted racebook rebates

• We do offer rebates, but they are of poker. You are correct, on the website, on the bonus section, still appears the racebook rebate. I will report this situation, so we can update the website.

• i just copied that off your website

• what?

[COLOR=rgba(9, 30, 66, 0.54)]24 minutes ago[/COLOR]

• [COLOR=rgba(9, 30, 66, 0.54)]Lucy[/COLOR]
      I completely understand, but I am reporting this to the developers so they can remove that from the website since it is not updated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!

• you need to pay for the racebook rebate

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

They have a term to try to cover themselves doing this;

Yet they also have still have the horse rebate offer in those same terms which they say are the last word on site rules.

I think your best option for the next step is to email help@nitrobetting.eu (not live chat) with an estimate of what you believe you are owed and ask for a manager to review the situation.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

ok, so i got this resolved. this is the email i received.

Hope this contact finds you well.

My name is Renzo, part of the management team here at Nitrobetting.eu.
    Your case was brought to me and I decided to review and send you an email with the actions taken.
    You are correct, if the website still shows the Racebook rebate we should honor that, I am sorry for the inconvenience the removal of the benefit is causing you.
    We already request the team in charge of the website to take care of this as soon as possible.
    Platform wise, I am unable to make any credit as a Rebate but let me tell you what I did.
    We went ahead and credited your account with 10 Mbtc.

This is us accepting our error and also expressing our respect for you and the time invested in to reporting this.

Funds are ready, you can use them at your convenience.

Even though we are no longer offering the Rebate as one of the benefits of playing with us you can from time to time ask the staff to escalate your account for a bonus review with management, we will be glad to see on the overall numbers in the account and if there is any room for perks we will be glad to proceed accordingly.

Again, thank you for your time and preference to the brand.

Best regards.

Renzo
    Management Team Nitrobetting.eu
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Foosball Champ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Great response. Glad to see they agreed and looked after you.

Thanks for updating the thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str, and Foosball Champ