Oulalapasbien
    Oulalapasbien's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

sportsbettingonline.ag, i thought they were "ok" ?

Seriously, i don't know what to think about them because there are such different reviews about. I think it's the same company behind www.betsportsline.com, www.bitbet.com, www.playblackjack.com, www.betowi.com etc.
    Have 600$ on their black jack website. Asked for a withdrawal by crypto weeks ago without answer, now they asked me my Paypal address and still waiting...
    In brief : withdrawal asked on 15th february, updated a lot of times by differents operators telling me "it's on the way" "i'll pass this to the payout department" etc. -- updated again with Paypal informations on 28th february and still waiting since then.
    Damn it. Is it so difficult to process a withdrawal ? They can't be serious.
    Wendy, Karen etc if you read this...

Oulalapasbien

dear bettors, anyone is still betting on SBO ?
    I need your help because i don't have any news from their customer service. I would like to know if some gamblers here get paid by this bookmaker recently ?
    Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Oulalapasbien

thanks for this Optional, can you please do something with my account as i would like to send a PM to frankthetank to ask him how he recovered his initial deposit. Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Oulalapasbien View Post
    thanks for this Optional, can you please do something with my account as i would like to send a PM to frankthetank to ask him how he recovered his initial deposit. Thanks
    I will ping him to check your post here.

You are welcome to send a PM to him via me until you reach 40 posts as well.

Oulalapasbien

Thanks so much mate.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Oulalapasbien View Post
    Hey there. I've just been hammering them every week with emails and calls. 1-2 calls per week and 1-2 emails per week. Not enough to give them an excuse to ban me for "harassment". But just enough to be annoying. I've been getting dribs and drab payments for 9 weeks. $500 here or $1000 there. It has totaled up to be a little more than my initial deposit.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

They are a postup shop, too? I thought they only did credit.

Oulalapasbien

Hi Frank it would be really great if you could help me in this one. My english is not good enough to call them and ask for my money.
    I think they don't give a sh*t of their clients. Dave Johnson is still the CEO ? I mean, do we have another way to contact them via social medias or someone working in their office ? What about their affiliates ? Did they pay them ? A lot of questions.
    I want my money because i need it and because it's mine. The worst of that is that some "serious" websites still recommand this bookmaker.
    I can't believe this.

Oulalapasbien

Always the same sh*t