rwilder06
    rwilder06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

[Resolved] Heritage account large balance suspended, no explanation 1 mo later

Over the last year and a half, I ran up a fairly large balance in my heritage account, and in the fall (2023) I began making withdrawals. I successfully withdrew about a third of the balance.

Last month (January 2024), I was told that my account had been "deemed inactive as there has been no activity since November" (in fact, I had been placing regular withdrawals during that period) and that my account was "under investigation by our Fraud and Risk Management Department."

The customer service email has not given any substantive responses to my requests for an explanation and a timeframe for when the account will be re-opened, Their replies have all been very short messages such as, "You will need to wait longer."

I have followed up with them about once per week. During the last week, I have stopped getting replies at all. This is extremely frustrating/worrying as this is a large (high five figure) balance, and I do not know what I should do to try to initiate withdrawals again. I have already completed all of the KYC process, and I have offered to talk with them or provide anything else they need. I would appreciate any suggestions.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-21-24 at 04:05 PM. Reason: add resolved tag

T100
    cappersmall reject
    T100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

osga,, independant watchdog for off-shore. will not post a link.(probly get my peepee slapped)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by rwilder06 View Post
    Over the last year and a half, I ran up a fairly large balance in my heritage account, and in the fall (2023) I began making withdrawals. I successfully withdrew about a third of the balance.

Last month (January 2024), I was told that my account had been "deemed inactive as there has been no activity since November" (in fact, I had been placing regular withdrawals during that period) and that my account was "under investigation by our Fraud and Risk Management Department."

The customer service email has not given any substantive responses to my requests for an explanation and a timeframe for when the account will be re-opened, Their replies have all been very short messages such as, "You will need to wait longer."

I have followed up with them about once per week. During the last week, I have stopped getting replies at all. This is extremely frustrating/worrying as this is a large (high five figure) balance, and I do not know what I should do to try to initiate withdrawals again. I have already completed all of the KYC process, and I have offered to talk with them or provide anything else they need. I would appreciate any suggestions.
    PM me your account number and I can ping their rep Heritage Insider to check this thread for you.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

In another thread, Heritage Insider recently posted a Quality Assurance email (see below) for client disputes that aren't resolved to your satisfaction. Good time to try it out. Supposedly you'll get a prompt response. Let's see.....

csdqa@heritagesports.com

rwilder06

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    In another thread, Heritage Insider recently posted a Quality Assurance email (see below) for client disputes that aren't resolved to your satisfaction. Good time to try it out. Supposedly you'll get a prompt response. Let's see.....csdqa@heritagesports.com
    I contacted them at that email and got the following response. Fingers crossed:
    We apologize for the experience and communication gap as it relates to your account.

I commit to having responses to your inquiry in the next 24 hours and seek to resolve this for you.

Please allow for a response tomorrow with an update.

Regards,
    Customer Service quality Assurance

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2559

Gabe needs bitch slapped then fired LOL

HedgeHog

I contacted them at that email and got the following response. Fingers crossed:
    We apologize for the experience and communication gap as it relates to your account.

I commit to having responses to your inquiry in the next 24 hours and seek to resolve this for you.

Please allow for a response tomorrow with an update.

Regards,
    Customer Service quality Assurance
    I PM'd Heritage Insider about this thread. Looking forward to his insight on this matter.

rwilder06

UPDATE

My account was unfrozen this morning and I was able to successfully make a withdrawal! Thanks to those who posted suggestions and reached out to contacts. Things started happening much more quickly once I made a post here!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: T100, JAKEPEAVY21, and Stallion

HedgeHog

UPDATE

My account was unfrozen this morning and I was able to successfully make a withdrawal! Thanks to those who posted suggestions and reached out to contacts. Things started happening much more quickly once I made a post here!
    Good to hear! Since it's going to take a while for you to draw down (very low crypto withdrawal limits there and more restrictions being recently applied--at least for me), you may to make a very small bet at Heritage to insure your account is considered active by them. Otherwise they may pull this lame excuse again. That should buy you enough time to collect your balance. Congrats again on the big score.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

The inactive account excuse is bullshit, I only bet fball now anyway these days, so youre saying i have to bet bball and mlb to keep my account active, Thats lame as hell.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by scottgodson1985 View Post
    The inactive account excuse is bullshit, I only bet fball now anyway these days, so youre saying i have to bet bball and mlb to keep my account active, Thats lame as hell.
    It usually takes a year or more with no action to go inactive. Books aren't banks.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

It's unacceptable if account still have money and deemed as no active, then froze.

Heritage Insider,
    Can you bring this up on your next meeting and find a better solution to handle this?

Thanks.