Bakcheelo
    Bakcheelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Need Help………X-Bet ( sister Book of MYBOOKIE )

Here’s the situation.

I reloaded on January 8th 2024 thru BTC. I was playing and wagering without any problems. Then on January 17th, they suspended my account and needed me to KYC. I was around 75% thru my rollover requirements.
    I’ve emailed them all the required documents and information they asked for. At first, they said it needs 24-72 hours to verify my account. I emailed them the information on January 19th. So I called them on January 22nd and they said it needs more time to verify my account. They said they suspect suspicious activity on my account and tell me to just wait. They wouldn’t give me a date or time when my account will be activated again.

Is there anyway to speed up the process? I’ve told them that if they don’t want my business, I’ll just wager somewhere else. I can’t wager or access my account since January 17th. It’s not like I won a lot. I’ve deposited around 5k to get their 80% bonus, but BTC dropped, so I got like 70% bonus. My rollover was $127,325. I’m at like $91265 when they suspended my account. My balance right now according to what the rep told me on January 22nd was $7125.84.

Can’t access their live chat because you need to be logged into account and my account is still suspended.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I have PMed you some info that might be helpful. Check your Inbox

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2756

I'm thinking the fact you wagered enough to hit 91k of rollover in less than 10 days is their problem, they seem to take issue with aggressive players and/or winners and limit quickly. That is a TON of action for a site like that, you certainly got their attention.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Thefix13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bakcheelo
    Bakcheelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    I'm thinking the fact you wagered enough to hit 91k of rollover in less than 10 days is their problem, they seem to take issue with aggressive players and/or winners and limit quickly. That is a TON of action for a site like that, you certainly got their attention.
    I was wagering different amounts. Sometimes from few hundred to like max 1-2 thousand on certain games.

but on the day they suspended my account, I was trying a system, so I started betting $10 a game. Maybe that’s why they think it’s suspicious?

But still, they didn’t ask me any questions, just ask me for ID and personal information, which I’ve emailed them already.

they just seem shady as F and I can’t do anything about it. It’s basically robbing me of my funds. Other books will at least give you time frame, but x-Bet is just giving me the same answer every time I called them.

YOUR Account is still under investigation.

been 1 month already…..smh……