Betpoints: 205

[Resolved] Caesars Stiffing Promo

i will update what happens
    Last edited by Optional; 04-18-23 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added resolved tag

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by gtkid911 View Post
    I'm hoping SBR can help mediate this for me as their customer support might be the worst in the industry. So I signed up in MA using their first free bet on us Promo, which stated that I would receive my first real money bet back as a bonus bet if it lost. So when I first signed up on 3/25, i noticed i had casesars reward points that could be redeemed. I redeemed $2 worth of points, made a wager and it lose. fast forward to 4/7 and i still see the banner with promo everytime i log in, thinking i was still eligible. I make a wager and it loses. On saturday, i contact them asking why my account hasnt been credited. they tell me it takes 48 hours to be put in my account. i log back in on Monday and they said it actually takes 48 business hours and to expect it to be credited on 4/12. I check today and they said that because of that point redemption, i wasnt actually eligible for the promo despite the banner advertising that i was.
    Now im getting the runaround waiting for a call from a manager.
    Had they given you that losing $2 bet back as a freeplay?

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope they are saying using the points was my first bet and that because it was under 10 they dont have to credit it.

Optional

nope they are saying using the points was my first bet and that because it was under 10 they dont have to credit it.
    If you had just opened the account, do you know why/how you ended up with reward points redeemable in your account?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I don't know, but you probably messed up their rules.

Rhetorical question I guess, but you're gonna bet a 1k(?) no-risk bet, why jack around with a $2 bet first?

As for Caesars stiffing, I earned and was given Seven Stars last year, which should have been good for the following year as advertised. Nevertheless, they yanked me from it beginning of year, and after finally getting through was told "i's a business decision and they reserve the right to revoke at any time". They technically do, so it is what it is. Meanwhile, I once again reached the required points this year and have been "Seven Stars Pending Approval" for the last month. lol

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon

I assume its from my play when i went to vegas two years ago? outside of that i have no idea.

Optional

I assume its from my play when i went to vegas two years ago? outside of that i have no idea.
    Gotcha.

Please check your PM inbox. I will do my best to get you a sympathetic hearing about this.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

A similar situation happened to me with draft kings. Fortunately, my 5k bet won. Unfortunately I had an issue with Caesars when I first signed up and their CS refused to honor a small promo bet and overall handled the situation poorly. GL.

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon

Ya thanks i hope it works out. the one thing i noticed for sure is that their customer service doesnt seemed to be focused on making the customer feel wanted lol. the supervisor also accidentally let it slip that this isnt the first time they have stiffed customers on this promotion.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4778

I was going to take advantage of the no risk first bet at Caesars also but checking the terms if you had an account with them in another state not eligible. I have a William Hill account in RI which they now own so I'm not eligible. Not sure if would be same situation as OP though.

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon

Update:

Sent a comment to the gaming commission and they initially just responded with Caesar's response of here is the T&C and why we dont have to give the bonus to you. I responded to the commission about how misleading this promo was when it was being advertised to me when I wasnt eligible. Today, they finally gave me the bonus bet. Thanks to SBR for helping me. I know they contacted Caesars on my behalf and made me feel like I had a voice in all this bullshit.

Optional

Update:

Sent a comment to the gaming commission and they initially just responded with Caesar's response of here is the T&C and why we dont have to give the bonus to you. I responded to the commission about how misleading this promo was when it was being advertised to me when I wasnt eligible. Today, they finally gave me the bonus bet. Thanks to SBR for helping me. I know they contacted Caesars on my behalf and made me feel like I had a voice in all this bullshit.
    Great news GT.

Nice to see they can be reasoned with.

And glad we could help in some way.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

Posted in wrong thread. Ignore.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Update:

MA Gaming Commission is garbage. A friend of mine had an issue with Barstool (Penn National) worth $1,800. GC would not respond to requests for help until he contacted the governors office. Even after they finally helped, it took 3 months to get the money (and after Portnoy took back control).

MA Gaming Commission full of lies and deceit.