rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Bovada - Changes have been made

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good info

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Just keep hitting refresh and it works

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Bovada was always the worst Offshore book unless you were a huge loser. Never understood why anyone used them. I guess for a time ppl wanted to rooster Bodog Becky. Other than that never saw any appeal.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good info

Careful before Crusherr the BOvada shill & troll will get upset if you mention anything bad about "HIS" book!!!!

jjgold

It’s a great recreational book with good bonuses better than most

Probably has one of the biggest betting menus

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Bovada was always the worst Offshore book unless you were a huge loser. Never understood why anyone used them. I guess for a time ppl wanted to rooster Bodog Becky. Other than that never saw any appeal.
    They had decent "cash" bonuses from time to time.... even if you won. They stopped that the last 12 months... I haven't seen any. If you wagered the dog.... sometimes they gave you that +3 in football and basketball without double juice...

But just like you said... no other reason to play there anymore.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

They do pay you off IN FULL when they kick you out as opposed to confiscating your chit and telling you to pound sand. They're actually quite nice about it.

jjgold

Solid book 📕

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25076

I keep an account with them primarily to play dogs during football season, can sometimes get an extra 1/2 point.

Cashed out a chunk last month, crypto withdrawal was quick and smooth.

Decent book.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Careful before Crusherr the BOvada shill & troll will get upset if you mention anything bad about "HIS" book!!!!
    Funny how I'm a shill simply for saying you're a dumb fuk for making 100 threads about how shit bovada is and still using them. Waste of a life you are.

Ant23

PAY ATTENTION!!! I requested an Ethereum withdrawal from Bovada this morning & as normal got the SMS code to verify the payout. Put the code in manually & got error message. Copy/Paste the code and got same error message. NOW the withdrawal has been DELAYED for 24 hours because the account has been blocked from receiving payouts due to the error messages.

Think long & hard about whether you want to deposit at the site. They have had issues for 16+ days & admitted their site had been attacked!!! Hall of Fame Level player here & have never had an issue with withdrawals until today. They keep saying "your funds are safe" & 'we understand your frustration" but folks BOVADA has some major issues going on & the players are being lied to or given misinformation.

Deposit at your own risk b/c you've been warned!!!!!!

Crusherr do me a favor since Bovada is so good in your eyes.....contact em and tell em send me my damn money!!!!

****"After telling me there was nothing that could be done for 24 hours I mysteriously got a message that my Ethereum payout had been processed*****
    ***Something isn't right with Bovada lately but they DID PAY****
    Last edited by Ant23; 06-07-22 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Issue resolved

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4562

Yea . they have gone WAY downhill!

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Yea . they have gone WAY downhill!

Well if this is any indication of where this place is headed it has a banner that points you to the bovada community for updates on the 17+ days of issues the site has experienced. Funny thing is with comments over 5k the moderators have started suspending players accounts from posting b/c they are posting a timeline of the issues and misinformation that Bovada has spewed since they F'ed up and went cheap with their IT dept. 2 guys RFAMILIA and ToyrsUs have both had their accounts suspended for 2+ weeks b/c the moderators don't like the fact that those 2 posters have been providing more accurate information than the bovada staff.

Something stinks over at BOVADA and I'm glad I've pulled all my funds b/c that ship appears to be sinking. #PAYATTENTION

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

They have been under ddos attacks for weeks.

miamicanes527
    miamicanes527's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Its more than that.. at this point somethings not right

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

I've never had a problem with Bodog

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by miamicanes527 View Post
    Its more than that.. at this point somethings not right
    The longest DDoS attack according to Guiness only lasted 2 weeks. This has been going on @ Bovada for 17+ days so something definitely isn't right. #PAYATTENTION

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    They are very good for poker.

miamicanes527

Time to stop depositing there

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    PAY ATTENTION!!! I requested an Ethereum withdrawal from Bovada this morning & as normal got the SMS code to verify the payout. Put the code in manually & got error message. Copy/Paste the code and got same error message. NOW the withdrawal has been DELAYED for 24 hours because the account has been blocked from receiving payouts due to the error messages.

Think long & hard about whether you want to deposit at the site. They have had issues for 16+ days & admitted their site had been attacked!!! Hall of Fame Level player here & have never had an issue with withdrawals until today. They keep saying "your funds are safe" & 'we understand your frustration" but folks BOVADA has some major issues going on & the players are being lied to or given misinformation.

Deposit at your own risk b/c you've been warned!!!!!!

Crusherr do me a favor since Bovada is so good in your eyes.....contact em and tell em send me my damn money!!!!

****"After telling me there was nothing that could be done for 24 hours I mysteriously got a message that my Ethereum payout had been processed*****
    ***Something isn't right with Bovada lately but they DID PAY****
    Where will you play instead?

alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Can't access their website. What countries/citizens are allowed to open account and do they ask a lot of documents for KYC?

miamicanes527

My balance disappeared and they havebto look into it???

miamicanes527

Thieves… do not play there
    Last edited by miamicanes527; 06-08-22 at 08:33 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by alex_as View Post
    Can't access their website. What countries/citizens are allowed to open account and do they ask a lot of documents for KYC?
    USA only I believe.

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Where will you play instead?

Bookmaker.eu is 10x better and better juice on baseball lines.

miamicanes527

My balance is back… wouldnt deposit tho

rake922

What the hell is going on

futbolbettor
    futbolbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Bookmaker continuing its downward decent

I posted a month or two about bookmaker robbing me of a duplicate bet.. posted at the exact same time for the exact same amount.. many users had had the same experience and i guess bookmaker definitely reads these because days after the post bookmaker banned me from their loyalty program and any potential free plays .. they cited it was a management decision.. just wanted to update you guys.. I can prove both these if anyone wants to see the emails where they sent their “reason”

the good news you know for sure that they read these forums
    the bad news is they don’t care about their players at all 😂😂

futbolbettor

Bookmaker eu continuing its downward decent :(

I posted a month or two about bookmaker robbing me of a duplicate bet.. posted at the exact same time for the exact same amount.. many users had had the same experience and i guess bookmaker definitely reads these because days after the post bookmaker banned me from their loyalty program and any potential free plays .. they cited it was a management decision.. just wanted to update you guys.. I can prove both these if anyone wants to see the emails where they sent their “reason”

futbolbettor

Bookmaker eu continues its downward decent :(

jjgold

It’s bad there now
    I would get out
    C+

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

They did the same thing to me a few different times. The first time I didn’t notice until way after the fact so I figured “my bad” and didn’t say anything. The second time was on some overnight stuff and I immediately got on the chat to let them know. They informed me the wagering department was closed and I would have to inquire in the morning. When I did the next morning the game had been over for about an hour and they told me since the bet had already been graded there was nothing they could do despite me notifying them at the time it happened. The third time it happened was on a live bet, a message popped up saying my bet may not have been placed and to check my open wagers, I did nothing was pending. So I went back to the live menu and made the bet. Somehow the next day there was two wagers, like you said at the exact time for exact same amount. They told me the same thing when I inquired about it, since the bet had been graded they couldn’t do anything. I quit playing there for a while afterward. The next time I went to fund my account I sent them my btc receipt so they could credit my fees. 24 hours went by and they didn’t replace them. I had to get on their chat with the little kids they employ and they told me they never received the email. I triple checked the address, it was sent correctly. They told me to resend. Same thing, they claimed they hadn’t received anything. Sent some more btc a couple weeks later and same thing, claimed they didn’t get my email so I finally just said fukk them. Haven’t played there for quite some time and never will again.

jjgold

Baz good work

Heritage
    BAS

Way better

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

No. Issues for me