Hecke
    Hecke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Slottica: max bet 0 or 1€ but 300€ rollover left

Hey,
    Slottica restricted me to 1€ per bet (in many cases even 0€)
    So I wanted to withdraw my balance but it says I have to rollover 350€ before being able to withdraw.

I asked the support because I just want
    to withdraw my balance and I am not willing to play gamble picks with 1€ per bet (if it is accepted at all) and they told me they don't know why I only can play these low stakes but they will investigate. This has been weeks ago so I asked them again but they told me they didn't finish their investigations yet.

I don't know what to do now. Can SBR help me? It's not a lot of money for many people (200€) but for me it is.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Unless it's a genuine error they won't normally discuss limits. And it's pretty much never an error.

As much as it sucks, 300 bets is not considered "impossible" to rollover and they won't listen to that sort of argument either.

Just take the next 300 soccer draws and be done with them is my advice. You should not lose more than 30 euro and are more likely to come out around even or ahead.

You can be complete by Monday and withdraw.
    Points Awarded:

DontTailMe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hecke
    Hecke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Thanks bro!
    Edit: now I can only bet on other sports than football it seems. 300 bets on basketball, tennis and eSports will he hard lol
    Last edited by Hecke; 05-13-22 at 04:46 PM.