Dimitris Gtrf
    Dimitris Gtrf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fonbet signup .Problem with Russian war?

Hello. I am Greek and some months ago we have here a new bookie, Fonbet.gr.
    I think to sign up there but i am afraid because i think that may be have problems with payments because they are Russians. Does someone knows about this?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitris Gtrf View Post
    Hello. I am Greek and some months ago we have here a new bookie, Fonbet.gr.
    I think to sign up there but i am afraid because i think that may be have problems with payments because they are Russians. Does someone knows about this?
    We have seen a sudden increase in account problems at BetCity, Marathonbet and 1xbet.

They are still operating but it does appear that the war situation is making it tougher for them and they appear to be putting people through KYC and investigations to stall.

I'd probably avoid until the situation becomes clearer or we see all Russia connected books paying smoothly.

Dimitris Gtrf
    Dimitris Gtrf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We have seen a sudden increase in account problems at BetCity, Marathonbet and 1xbet.

They are still operating but it does appear that the war situation is making it tougher for them and they appear to be putting people through KYC and investigations to stall.

I'd probably avoid until the situation becomes clearer or we see all Russia connected books paying smoothly.
    Oh really? So i think that it is a good idea not to sign up and to waiting to see.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Marathonbet out of the UK. No need to play at any Russian bookie right now.

BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

Keep on Forgetting there's 2 bet citys the Netherlanders got one also