captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Youwager and Betpop

Just curious if anyone else has had this issue . I have always been able to use my CC for years at these books. One reason i use them is because i like being able to use it a lot of books have forced me to use other methods.

The bonuses there are Ok to be honest i can get better at several other books but i like being able to use the CC so i play there too .

About a month ago at both books i started getting an error when i try and go in . I talked to the guys who always e-mail me one said it looks like it works fine. Yet i still get this error . I tried deleting cookies still get it.

To make sure it was not just me i had my nephew in another state log in and try to see if it would work. He got the same error and again this was another computer in another state. So it cannot be just my computer right.

So Live chat i TT today and they said they went and looked and it worked. Yet i still get the error just like my nephew did . The error is at both YW and BP. If my nephew did not get the same error i would think it is just me. But it is not. I do not want to keep having to call or send e-mails every time to just do a deposit . Their IT dept is supposed to look at it so lets see what happens.

Here is the error has anyone else gotten this

Sorry some error occured
    We're sorry, but your transaction could not be completed. Please go back and verify your information before trying again.
    If the problem persists, please contact Customer Services.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

100% sure you got the date format correct?

No spaces in the card number?

No weird characters in the name?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    100% sure you got the date format correct?

No spaces in the card number?

No weird characters in the name?
    Nothing has changed its the same info they had for years . Not a new card. The thing that makes me think it is their end is they are saying they can get in but yet my nephew in another state another computer going into my acct gets same error.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Nothing has changed its the same info they had for years . Not a new card. The thing that makes me think it is their end is they are saying they can get in but yet my nephew in another state another computer going into my acct gets same error.
    What do you mean when you say they can "get in". You said that in your first post too. Exactly how/when is this error occurring?