MIGUEL PEREZ
    MIGUEL PEREZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

draft kings customer service

tried to use a odds booster and by mistake took straight bet on promo im a new customer there i send email after email to see if they can let me out they dont reply any email anything over 7 hours numerous email not one response twitter nothing my god im about to pull my hair out i literally hate the site ill stick to offshore

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL PEREZ View Post
    tried to use a odds booster and by mistake took straight bet on promo im a new customer there i send email after email to see if they can let me out they dont reply any email anything over 7 hours numerous email not one response twitter nothing my god im about to pull my hair out i literally hate the site ill stick to offshore
    How did what you did affect you money wise?

MIGUEL PEREZ

it affected me cause it was my first deposit with them so i made small deposit so i saw oddbooster for friday spurs vs knicks will any team score a basket double you stake no brainer but when i go to place odd booster i choose straight bet instead -1000 lol so now my return is 3 cents and have to wait till friday i sent email after email literally 7 hours later not one reply so all my funds tied up till friday like why would i make a bet to win three cents common sense should tel them i misuse the booster but they wont respond

MIGUEL PEREZ

honestly all the perks not worth it if you cant find anyone in cs to answer emails i made tickects and all say solved and no one reached out to me as a new customer youd think they give me a one time exception and cancel i cant even cash out cause game is not till friday

MIGUEL PEREZ

honestly optimum ill probably wont deposit here again i prefer offshore at least i can actually get on phone and speak to betonline here its like your out on a island by yourself imaging you have problem and cant get a hold of no one terrible feeling to have when you have funds

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

it affected me cause it was my first deposit with them so i made small deposit so i saw oddbooster for friday spurs vs knicks will any team score a basket double you stake no brainer but when i go to place odd booster i choose straight bet instead -1000 lol so now my return is 3 cents and have to wait till friday i sent email after email literally 7 hours later not one reply so all my funds tied up till friday like why would i make a bet to win three cents common sense should tel them i misuse the booster but they wont respond
    Ouch.

As a new customer I could see them helping you out on that one.

Requesting a Call Back seems to work for people

https://help.draftkings.com/hc/en-us...=1900000231985

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA books number 1 weakness is customer support

Two is bad lines

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

All these USA books have piss poor customer service.

Caesars is absolutely horrible. They respond to every email with a generic answer and then it says “if you need further assistance please contact us”

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9237

FYi, when I need a quick answer from someone at Draftkings, I go on chat. While there may be a bit of a wait, there is a numbered countdown and hasn't taken more than 30 minutes.

MIGUEL PEREZ

draft king dont have a live chat where lol i wish

MIGUEL PEREZ

by the way they never let me out the bet even being a new customer

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

draft king dont have a live chat where lol i wish
    Not sure about US books, but at offshore books there is always a chat available in the cashier even if you can't find one anywhere else. They want to make sure you don't have problems depositing money.