SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

LIVE tennis streams available at a betting company

Could anybody recommend any betting company offering wide range of tennis LIVE streams, please ?

Something similar like BET365 does.

Thank you.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

I think Bet365 are the ones with the most. I know Betfair and Unibet have a wide selection as well, about 95% of what Bet365 has. There might be geo restrictions though.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Jazz has some streams

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

1xbet probably has as many streams as bet365

BetMGM and Unibet in the USA have good streaming apps

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by caramba View Post
    I think Bet365 are the ones with the most. I know Betfair and Unibet have a wide selection as well, about 95% of what Bet365 has. There might be geo restrictions though.
    Thank you.

Yes, Betfair is applying geo restrictions at my location.

And Unibet, I am having an account there, some 15 years (or so) already, but not using it for past 10 years (maximum wager amount

limited to 10-50 EUR, then the rest of the amount, it was " under approval " and in 90 % rejected, but this was situation that 10 years ago,

maybe they are having different system of accepting/refusing bets now).

Just have found the log in details. It is asking me to deposit first (this is usual condition anywhere else, too).

So I must deposit first to be able to compare it with my "dieing " Bet365 account, to see, if a delay is same at both. In the past, Bet365 was

always the faster one, if compared to others...

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Jazz has some streams
    Never heard of it. It is probably american sports focused company.

But I'll have a look, thank you.

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    1xbet probably has as many streams as bet365

BetMGM and Unibet in the USA have good streaming apps

Thank you.

1xbet. If it is "the russian" one, I would never bet there for serious money (as according to many reviews here, it is "stay

miles away" company), a question is, if I deposit (a minimum, of course) and do not place a bet there (Ok, I can place

amounts, let's say in cents) if they let me watch streams anyway.

As for "the apps" (in USA ? I am in Europe), if it is available only for mobile phones (let's say Android), it is unusable

then, too. Very small screen, etc. And also, how much more slower it is (I mean delayed), comparison again with Bet365

streams.

Anyway, thank you.
    Last edited by SBE; 10-28-21 at 06:02 AM. Reason: formating; I never know how to write it so way, to be "normallly"displayed

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I dont like watching on a phone either.

You may not even have to deposit to watch their streams. I'm not sure what their rules are now.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Bet365 slowed down their streams a few years ago, so their streams are not the fastest anymore. Used to be though, as you say.
    I haven't used 1XBet in forever, when I did all their streams were pirate ones and not from an official source, so they would often be slower. They did have a great selection though.
    For streaming purposes it doesn't matter if you are limited, so as long as they let you have a funded account, you should be able to watch streams with any book who offers them.