Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

"No IT iS NoT ThE ReAliTy"

What a kid locked in old man's body, so sad.

GRRR USE WATERMARK GRRRRRR I KNOW IT BEST GRRRRR, MUH IDENTITY, THEY STEAL IT, Roy is born to be memed shiet out of )

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    >500
    Holy shit! Lonnie, you should seriously consider starting a review site, maybe a side gig.

RoyW
    RoyW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    "No IT iS NoT ThE ReAliTy"

What a kid locked in old man's body, so sad.

GRRR USE WATERMARK GRRRRRR I KNOW IT BEST GRRRRR, MUH IDENTITY, THEY STEAL IT, Roy is born to be memed shiet out of )
    Haha, look he's still biting. He got offended
    I'm 28 btw, problably half your age, and I ignored your previous post for a reason.

I'll definitely take the old man as a compliment

Alfie White

Sure thing boomer, don't forget to put your teeth in before you go out.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by RoyW View Post
    (...) nor have I have any issues with confuscating and watermarking my ID on KYC elsewhere (unibet/10bet/1xscam/bwin/BIA/SM/AC)
    You are talking about top-notch, well-regulated books. If you leave the mainstream (some of us have no options) you will inevitably run into books where laws, let alone laws about data privacy, have no meaning at all. It's 'take it or leave it'. If the book wants you to send in a selfie while holding your ID card and standing in front of your house or apartment (yes, that really happened) or a mental health certificate (yes, that happened too) you have two choices:

- Send them those documents and hope you'll get paid
    - Don't send them those documents (or insist on altered documents with watermarks) and you won't get paid

If you can afford the second option, good for you. If not, you just have to follow their instructions. Authorities won't give a damn about your complaints.

"No IT iS NoT ThE ReAliTy"What a kid locked in old man's body, so sad.
    He probably didn't get the reactions from the thread he expected. He put a lot of text in the opening post and probably felt offended by my and other replies. It was't my intention to offend him. In the end, his arrogant and know-it-all attitude ('I know how to do it right and anyone who doesn't do it like me is doing it wrong') led to the reactions he got.

Anyways, to be fair, I didn't know you can send altered documents to those brokers he mentioned. If it's true, we definitely can take something from this thread.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All top-notch brokers require KYC even crypto only stop posting mis information here I’m an expert in the field

If you’re playing at a book that requires no KYC I would be very worried

Alfie White

He probably didn't get the reactions from the thread he expected. He put a lot of text in the opening post and probably felt offended by my and other replies. It was't my intention to offend him. In the end, his arrogant and know-it-all attitude ('I know how to do it right and anyone who doesn't do it like me is doing it wrong') led to the reactions he got.
    Even worse, since if everyone else here, who has "proven" status, tells that you are in the wrong, it is completely childish to keep hanging to your story and reasoning. It is completely fine to have different opinion, but when facts are presented for you, there is no reason to keep pushing your arguments that are proven to be wrong.
    Anyways, to be fair, I didn't know you can send altered documents to those brokers he mentioned. If it's true, we definitely can take something from this thread.
    Mr Roy must have Alzheimer's already, since he can't remember simple question I have asked and I REALLY DOUBT that any serious would accept obviously altered images, no matter what they are. Not to mention "inactive bank account statement that is perfect for KYC identification".

To elaborate on what I mean by this. We have seen a lot of "anon-crypto" bookmakers and since they don't work with traditional banks/epayment services, they really don't case who is the customer, unless there is some fraud added to it (refer to Nitrogen thread we have active on the board in the last few days) when they have to confirm if someone is obstructing the limits/betting rules. So it is not the bookmaker/broker who cares for KYC, it is regulator/partners who "force" the operator to follow certain rules and regulations, which is completely normal of course.

But maybe Roy can answer us when he comes back from Bingo evening at his local elder gathering event.

RoyW
    RoyW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

You are talking about top-notch, well-regulated books. If you leave the mainstream (some of us have no options) you will inevitably run into books where laws, let alone laws about data privacy, have no meaning at all. It's 'take it or leave it'. If the book wants you to send in a selfie while holding your ID card and standing in front of your house or apartment (yes, that really happened) or a mental health certificate (yes, that happened too) you have two choices:

- Send them those documents and hope you'll get paid
    - Don't send them those documents (or insist on altered documents with watermarks) and you won't get paid

If you can afford the second option, good for you. If not, you just have to follow their instructions. Authorities won't give a damn about your complaints.
    Without a doubt yes. The only shady broker I used was 1xbet, and I learned my lesson the hard way. I remember that the initial KYC was not a problem. Only until i turned over my deposit 10 times and wanted to withdraw, the problems started. I dont remember what they asked exactly, but each document I did make sure it was impossible to be used for identity theft (don't mind making a selfie for this reason).

Well, perhaps yes. I dont mind arguing. I am not here to make friends. Your first post I consider a shitpost.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All top-notch brokers require KYC even crypto only stop posting mis information here I’m an expert in the field
    If you’re playing at a book that requires no KYC I would be very worried
    Here's another shitpost. This guy doesn't read, or he is not capable of it either. No person in this thread here disagrees with your statement. Next time, cite someone, instead of making yourself look like an idiot, 'expert'.

Even worse, since if everyone else here, who has "proven" status, tells that you are in the wrong, it is completely childish to keep hanging to your story and reasoning. It is completely fine to have different opinion, but when facts are presented for you, there is no reason to keep pushing your arguments that are proven to be wrong.
    Alfie, you make me laugh out of pity, really. What is wrong? That I successfully passed KYC with watermarks? You implying I am lying about that? I give clear arguments on how and why I believe it is best to do so, and that you should always protect your data whenever possible.
    What facts are you talking about???
    Mr Roy must have Alzheimer's already, since he can't remember simple question I have asked and I REALLY DOUBT that any serious would accept obviously altered images, no matter what they are. Not to mention "inactive bank account statement that is perfect for KYC identification".
    If a company asks you to send a proof of residency (not proof of funds/wealth), You can send any official document that has your name and address on it, to proof you are a resident of x country. (utility bill, phone bill, bank statement) You can open a seperate bank account at your bank, don't use it at all, and just download the pdf statement of last month (should be no older than 3 months) which will be sufficient for proving your resideny. Maybe you should try it out sometimes, before you even try to make fun of someone doing so. Why I even have to explain this to you?

So it is not the bookmaker/broker who cares for KYC, it is regulator/partners who "force" the operator to follow certain rules and regulations, which is completely normal of course.

Yes, that is completely correct, Alfie. Now, give me those facts that state you are not allowed to use watermarks on IDs or that you are not allowed to use an empty bank statement for proof of residency.
    Last edited by RoyW; 09-20-21 at 01:01 PM.

Alfie White

Don't hit me with your walking cane please :'(

First 12