5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

any other ultraplay clones out there with high limits on esports?

Maybe someone can help me out here - I'm looking for books with high limits on Chinese/Korean League of Legends. Doesn't necessarily have to be ultraplay (odds provider) but I'm familiar with them and their lines are really soft and often mispriced.
    Ultraplay books like nitrobetting/nitrogensports have 0.15 BTC ~ live/pre-game lines ($6k USD+) but I inevitably get limited after winning mid-five figures.
    I've gone through betonline/sportsbetting.ag as well who also use ultraplay for esports.

redsox2004
    redsox2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by 5ympathy View Post
    Maybe someone can help me out here - I'm looking for books with high limits on Chinese/Korean League of Legends. Doesn't necessarily have to be ultraplay (odds provider) but I'm familiar with them and their lines are really soft and often mispriced.
    Ultraplay books like nitrobetting/nitrogensports have 0.15 BTC ~ live/pre-game lines ($6k USD+) but I inevitably get limited after winning mid-five figures.
    I've gone through betonline/sportsbetting.ag as well who also use ultraplay for esports.
    most of the sites that use this API have super small limits. Betdsi, Jazz & Looselines also use them. I suspect that Bovada & Heritage family of sites also uses them for at least some esports odds sourcing while retaining their own UI.

5ympathy

Quote Originally Posted by redsox2004 View Post
    most of the sites that use this API have super small limits. Betdsi, Jazz & Looselines also use them. I suspect that Bovada & Heritage family of sites also uses them for at least some esports odds sourcing while retaining their own UI.
    Thanks for the info - just signed up for Jazzsports and was told esport lines were $100 (lmao). Might try betdsi/looselines.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Maybe try Stake

5ympathy

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Maybe try Stake
    already gone through stake sadly- huge limits to begin with but win and they limit super fast (like within a few days)