Max Garibaldi
    Max Garibaldi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is your bank statement a scan of a letter? Or an online bank statement?

Some verification services and books won't take online bank account statements.

And CS people often wont be able to tell you a reason, as they have not been told exactly what failed, just that the document failed.

Pinnacle won't agree to any third party arbitration service to review a KYC fail, or during the process.

And if you keep at them arguing about the process, you will surely be locked out and ignored eventually.

Complain after you have got your money if you still feel that way. No use now in the middle of it. As advised by others above it will not help and may hurt you.
    I uploaded documents in pdf that I downloaded directly from the online bank website! What to do? Print bank statements and use a scanner or create a pdf from the photos I take with my mobile?

Max Garibaldi

I do not believe it!
    I have my identity verified and they still ask me for the documentation for the identity !If I drop the curtain, only "selfie" and "verify address" appear but then the system still asks me for identity documents such as driving license, passport, etc ..... It is not possible ... I feel like crying!

https://ibb.co/ScJFLRZ

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by Max Garibaldi View Post

I uploaded documents in pdf that I downloaded directly from the online bank website! What to do? Print bank statements and use a scanner or create a pdf from the photos I take with my mobile?
    Many books will not accept an online bank account statement. I "think" this is the case with Pinnacle as well.

That may be one of the issues holding things up.

They want a posted statement usually. Not a photo of an online one. So there is probably nothing you can do about that one. But if you do have a bank account or credit card that posts a statement to your address, it may be worth sending that in and seeing what happens.

Max Garibaldi

Many books will not accept an online bank account statement. I "think" this is the case with Pinnacle as well.

They want a posted statement usually. Not a photo of an online one. So there is probably nothing you can do about that one. But if you do have a bank account or credit card that posts a statement to your address, it may be worth sending that in and seeing what happens.
    thank you very much but I think I don't understand ...If I download a pdf of a bank statement or a credit card statement from the bank's website and upload it, isn't it okay? If those statements arrive in paper form at home what should I do? I have to photograph them, scan them and submit?

Max Garibaldi

I have now asked if the documentation checks are done via software .... the answer was no! There are people who authorize them ...

Optional

thank you very much but I think I don't understand ...If I download a pdf of a bank statement or a credit card statement from the bank's website and upload it, isn't it okay? If those statements arrive in paper form at home what should I do? I have to photograph them, scan them and submit?
    Books very often will not accept any form of statement from an online only bank account.

Is that a bit clearer?

My suggestion of what else you can do is in my previous post. I would send a different bank statement if you have one.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

If he belongs to a bank with a physical branch near him, he should also be able to go there and have them print a statement out on their letterhead for him if he doesn't receive them by mail. At least, that works at US banks.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 08-06-21 at 02:25 PM.

Max Garibaldi

Books very often will not accept any form of statement from an online only bank account.

Is that a bit clearer?

My suggestion of what else you can do is in my previous post. I would send a different bank statement if you have one.
    I think have understand....In reality the bank statement I sent is related not to an account of an online bank, I meant that I connected to the home banking of my bank (which is absolutely physical, with its branches...) and I sent the documentation pdf that I downloaded from them.

Today I have a new penfriend, Norma, it seems polite to me and gives explanations of facts
    She write:
    "However, these documents must be approved by the appropriate department and not all documents for all countries are always accepted.In the case of your identity card, we could not accept it as it was submitted more than three months ago. As explained above, please note that proof of address must have been issued within the past three months.Bank statements and card statements are not accepted as primary proof of residence. They are accepted as additional evidence".

I will ask Norma why the bank statement is listed like documents proving the address...if are accepted just as additional evidence.
    Last edited by Max Garibaldi; 08-06-21 at 05:48 AM.

Max Garibaldi

Could anyone confirm that Paris Smith is the CEO of Pinnacle?
    Since I found her profile on Linkedin and we have several common contacts (I have worked in the gambling for several years as trader ) I would like to try to get in touch with this Dame...

Optional

I think have understand....In reality the bank statement I sent is related not to an account of an online bank, I meant that I connected to the home banking of my bank (which is absolutely physical, with its branches...) and I sent the documentation pdf that I downloaded from them.

Today I have a new penfriend, Norma, it seems polite to me and gives explanations of facts
    She write:
    "However, these documents must be approved by the appropriate department and not all documents for all countries are always accepted.In the case of your identity card, we could not accept it as it was submitted more than three months ago. As explained above, please note that proof of address must have been issued within the past three months.Bank statements and card statements are not accepted as primary proof of residence. They are accepted as additional evidence".

I will ask Norma why the bank statement is listed like documents proving the address...if are accepted just as additional evidence.
    That sounds positive to me. Sounds to be more of a "technical" issue about what they can justify as acceptable.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

I do not believe it!
    I have my identity verified and they still ask me for the documentation for the identity !If I drop the curtain, only "selfie" and "verify address" appear but then the system still asks me for identity documents such as driving license, passport, etc ..... It is not possible ... I feel like crying!

https://ibb.co/ScJFLRZ
    So many exclamation marks.

And interesting an italian uses the word Dame.

lol

Max Garibaldi

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    So many exclamation marks.

And interesting an italian uses the word Dame.

lol
    Turtle, I have a dream..... that you are English!
    I'd like to tell you «Ne dovete mangiare ancora di pastasciutta!»

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

She write:

Max, instead of asking them why, why why, is it possible to simply provide them with what they want?

Edit: I just saw the part in your OP about all of the bills being in your parents' names. That is a tough situation. I'm surprised that they won't accept bank statement. Maybe if you give them a physical bank statement instead of an online one, as Optional suggested. Online statements can be manipulated.

Beyond bills, do you have any tax records or other records mailed to you by the government? Tax records are my go-to for proof of residence - no one can question those.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 08-06-21 at 02:31 PM.

Max Garibaldi

After another unsuccessful day, after providing tons of documentation proving my identity and residency without even having a selfie approved, I decided tomorrow I will contact via Linkedin the Pinnacle's CEO asking her to donate my account balance to charity...

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

good call

Sea Turtle

The scammers always trying to go around SBRs way to handle it so they can try and bulldoze through and get their money quick and run.

haberbosch
    haberbosch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Did you get verified previously when you deposited or before you deposited with them and then they asked you again?

I try to get verified first before I deposit any money so I can withdraw right away without their complaints.

Max Garibaldi

Quote Originally Posted by haberbosch View Post
    Did you get verified previously when you deposited or before you deposited with them and then they asked you again?

I try to get verified first before I deposit any money so I can withdraw right away without their complaints.
    To please the "British Turtle" I have to reiterate that I have been playing on Pinnacle for several years and I have never had any problems .... I am Italian, the game here is prohibited on ".com". My account has therefore been substantially inactive for some time and a few months ago I asked for a withdrawal to close it permanently. I was rejected as I didn't run the last deposit (many time ago...) at least 3 times.
    Last edited by Max Garibaldi; 08-07-21 at 08:30 AM.

Max Garibaldi

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    The scammers always trying to go around SBRs way to handle it so they can try and bulldoze through and get their money quick and run.
    Have you say "quick and run"?https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8HZb_RW...jpg&name=small
    Last edited by Max Garibaldi; 08-07-21 at 11:28 AM.

Max Garibaldi

After a correspondence of 32 emails, after having met a dozen call center operators, after having forwarded a dozen highly confidential documents that in Italy not even the security authorities could ask you for, after having forwarded a photo book consisting of 5 selfies, after looking for every possible contact from arbitration, CEO, Curacao government authorities, after much more ...... finally this morning my account was officially verified and unlocked!
    This treatment is reminiscent of the Nazi deportation camps which I would not wish on my worst enemy.... Happy for them ....I don't know how they'll get by.

I think I deserved a good vacation period .... waiting to find a solution to permanently end this tragedy.
    Last edited by Max Garibaldi; 08-09-21 at 07:06 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Max Garibaldi 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

finally this morning my account was officially verified and unlocked!
    Good news.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quanto ti rode il culo di Marcell Jacobs nei 100 a Tokyo?
    italia a fatto buona figura nelle olimpiadi ,,siciliano,,abito in florida ,,speriamo che ti risolvino il tuo poblema,,,io avevo lo stesso poblema troppo verificazione,,non va bene la foto troppo scura troppo chiara non accettiamo,,il tuo documento,,o chiuso il mio acconto ,,e va fanculo,,,,,,,

Max Garibaldi

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    italia a fatto buona figura nelle olimpiadi ,,siciliano,,abito in florida ,,speriamo che ti risolvino il tuo poblema,,,io avevo lo stesso poblema troppo verificazione,,non va bene la foto troppo scura troppo chiara non accettiamo,,il tuo documento,,o chiuso il mio acconto ,,e va fanculo,,,,,,,
    Ho risolto il problema della verifica, ora devo tirare via i soldi di li.
    Quest anno abbiamo vinto anche l Eurovision song contest e l Europeo di calcio, non si puo chiedere di piu.
    La Sicilia è una regione splendida...
    Ciao, VIVA L ITALIA!

Alfie White

Don't let the door hit you!

Sea Turtle

Been fun knowing you Max!

Max Garibaldi

good luck with your bets guys! After more than a decade as a fighter, I now consider myself retired ....

Alfie White

You misspelled there!

First 12