littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

BAS down?

BAS down? down host error here... Anyone else ?

littlekona

www.betanysports.eu
    Host

[COLOR=rgba(189,36,38,var(--text-opacity))]Error[/COLOR]

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

yes

littlekona

always happens worst timing LOL...have pick 4, 5's and 6's going and hit a super at Harrah's Philly where reults show carryover no on track tickets so pool should be mine if rules are standard have to check

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    always happens worst timing LOL...have pick 4, 5's and 6's going and hit a super at Harrah's Philly where reults show carryover no on track tickets so pool should be mine if rules are standard have to check
    I hear ya, just sent them BTC 30 min. ago........lol

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4634

Good luck little..

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Good luck little..

so they voided the superfecta ticket since no one had it on track. Harrah's Philly does not pay consolations on supers they carry over the pool to then ext race. Since I did have the winning ticket bet at BAS they should pay me the pool minus the take out which would be $2844.53 that's the industry standard used by BOL and others. Support emailed saying After reviewing the information with the horses department, they confirmed that we pay not pools or carryovers. WHAT!
    That is the reason why this was not paid. I emailed them back asking for a senior manager to review hopefully they pay out as I believe they should. Am I right here?

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6530

Sadly no , they WILL NOT pay you on that, never never bet horses offshore , used to be great , no more , play only on USA ADW'S Good luck

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    Sadly no , they WILL NOT pay you on that, never never bet horses offshore , used to be great , no more , play only on USA ADW'S Good luck

BOL pays that/ The terms here are not as clear at BAS though they do say
    "Only selections including all winners & scratches are eligible for a payout. Track consolation payouts are automatically applied by the system. If no track consolation is paid for a ticket with all winners & scratches, a win track payout price parlay will be manually calculated for all correct selections. The win price paid on each horse is used in a parlay to calculate the payout. This manually calculated payout will not be eligible for any extra promotional payout amounts. Contact Betanysports customer service to have manual payouts applied."
    so they do manual payouts on tickets no one has at track..

BOL says

Multiple Horse and Race Payout Rules

"If a winning payout combination is selected by a BetOnline player and the same winning combination is not covered at the host track, BetOnline will pay 100% of the track pool, less the percentage take out by the host track, up to the MAX payout listed on our track limit table. If the percentage take out of the host track is not available, BetOnline will deduct 25% of the pool. If a customer has multiple winning tickets on said wager, the payout will be divided accordingly."

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Good luck little..