Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Quote Originally Posted by caramba View Post
    Have had this happen even after the upgrade.

Thanks for the heads-up. I had that happen before the upgrade (but I don't use safari, this was probably chrome), and also the other way around, getting betting confirmation and then it turns out bet wasn't accepted.

Overall, I think this upgrade has been a big improvement. Site way more stable than it was before for me. Being logged out is still annoying, but not worse than before. History page being changed the only negative. I hope they can sort this. I like to see my daily/weekly win/loss record instead of having to count that manually.
    I used to be there biggest fan for years. If you are a new player I would stay away. They’re really garbage now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems like some of these offshore sites are over match with software now I don’t know what happened

I don’t know if people quit on them, or they pay them five dollars an hour it’s very strange

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    Beware the glitches using safari to make bets. 2 live bets that were not accepted by BM were actually accepted. The site has gone to sht.
    It’s been doing that for weeks now, even before the update

big joe 1212

Took all my funds out today and moved it over to Heritage

Too frustrating now. Too many glitches and annoyances

jjgold

Heritage keeps picking up new customers every day

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I used to be there biggest fan for years. If you are a new player I would stay away. They’re really garbage now.
    This is such a wild take. Bookmaker might have software problems but literally all the issues listed on here are such simple fixes that I feel like the people complaining would complain about anything. There are two books I would play offshore, Bookmaker and Heritage. And based on that I would only use Heritage for random items(some special prop bets, open parlays or live betting that wasnt available at Bookmaker). Other than that I would use Bookmaker for everything else. I mean this site has held balances for me mid five figures many times over the past 10 years, never limited my betting(yes i know they have limits for some live, but I mean personally limited me) and when they pay out its fast always the same day(last time it took 9 minutes for 5 figures). Maybe I'm bias because they've been loyal so I disagree with some of the shitty takes here which many are just sheer laziness but still wanted to state this.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    This is such a wild take. Bookmaker might have software problems but literally all the issues listed on here are such simple fixes that I feel like the people complaining would complain about anything. There are two books I would play offshore, Bookmaker and Heritage. And based on that I would only use Heritage for random items(some special prop bets, open parlays or live betting that wasnt available at Bookmaker). Other than that I would use Bookmaker for everything else. I mean this site has held balances for me mid five figures many times over the past 10 years, never limited my betting(yes i know they have limits for some live, but I mean personally limited me) and when they pay out its fast always the same day(last time it took 9 minutes for 5 figures). Maybe I'm bias because they've been loyal so I disagree with some of the shitty takes here which many are just sheer laziness but still wanted to state this.
    If you put a wager and it says it’s not accepted then try again and it’s not accepted and both wound up being accepted I don’t care what browser you’re using….That’s simply unacceptable. I don’t think that’s wild at all.
    Last edited by Mr. Teaser; 07-22-21 at 11:24 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212

goduke

If you put a wager and it says it’s not accepted then try again and it’s not accepted and both wound up being accepted I don’t care what browser you’re using….That’s simply unacceptable. I don’t think that’s wild at all.
    I know that issue. And yes the first time it does suck but it happens the exact same way everytime. You put the bet in and it takes awhile and doesn’t look like it’s going to go through then the bet just goes away. But if you log out and then log back in the bet will be there. If any bet takes longer than 5 seconds to accept on their site it’s your responsibility after the first time to make sure it doesn’t post.

goduke

And the take saying bookmaker was garbage is what I said was wild

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

I know that issue. And yes the first time it does suck but it happens the exact same way everytime. You put the bet in and it takes awhile and doesn’t look like it’s going to go through then the bet just goes away. But if you log out and then log back in the bet will be there. If any bet takes longer than 5 seconds to accept on their site it’s your responsibility after the first time to make sure it doesn’t post.
    No…what you’re describing I’ve had that happen but that’s not what happened here. Twice the bet came up as NOT accepted and only after the 3 try was it accepted. It turns out all 3 were accepted.

goduke

No…what you’re describing I’ve had that happen but that’s not what happened here. Twice the bet came up as NOT accepted and only after the 3 try was it accepted. It turns out all 3 were accepted.
    Did you talk to customer service and ask for a manager who could see all three bets were the exact same thing? When mine happen I notified them right off and they voided one of the two

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

Did you talk to customer service and ask for a manager who could see all three bets were the exact same thing? When mine happen I notified them right off and they voided one of the two
    Yes sir I did. I explained what happened and was told due to covid I would not be able to talk to a supervisor or manager. Hence the comment of a garbage book.

jjgold

The covid excuse is bull shit now any company

So many ways to work from home todays technology

big joe 1212

I had this happen many times. I go on live chat and they cancel the duplicates. It’s a pain in the ass though and time consuming. Happens way too often.

Hopefully they do another update and get things fixed. This was the worst upgrade ever. They made things worse instead of better.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

they could add some better options and limits for tennis. not sure why doubkes is only max 500

goduke

Yes sir I did. I explained what happened and was told due to covid I would not be able to talk to a supervisor or manager. Hence the comment of a garbage book.
    And they wouldn’t void the duplicate bet? How far after you placed it did you talk to them? Were the bets fit the exact same amount so it was clear?

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

What I get now is bets getting rejected because the site times out without warning. You think you are logged in because you see your balance. Then you bet and a red banner appears saying something like bet not placed, please logout and login. I've had other problems where a bet just hangs with no response. The bet gets placed when that happens but you have to check your open bets.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

And they wouldn’t void the duplicate bet? How far after you placed it did you talk to them? Were the bets fit the exact same amount so it was clear?
    They were 3 identical bets made within a second of each other after rejection. I messaged them as soon as I went to put a new bet in and realized my balance was depleted. Not sure the exact time but it was shortly afterwards.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

I contacted them again and here is what I am being told now. The bets to win amount are all the same but when the first 2 bets were rejected the odds changed obviously. They are saying that after the 2 bets were rejected and the odds changed though I kept the AMOUNT TO WIN the exact same for all 3 bets they are saying that the bets cannot be voided because the odds changed. The 3 bets were made within seconds of each other.

I have the ss as well stating they acknowledged that I contacted them immediately. I put in a complaint with SBR.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

They’re now having me email them

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

I hope you are getting at least a free juice straight bet out of all of this!

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

BM down again

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

Add something else to the shit list of new things.... live bets don't count towards your rebate now. They are doing some serious cost cutting after the updates.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Add something else to the shit list of new things.... live bets don't count towards your rebate now. They are doing some serious cost cutting after the updates.
    Wow, I hate when books do this. It’s a ridiculous rule. Just another way to grab you!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the weekend is when everyone gambles

books not doing payouts on the weekend is whoreshit

same goes for draftkings

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Wow, I hate when books do this. It’s a ridiculous rule. Just another way to grab you!
    Yep it sucks because 75% of my bets are live. If you think about it, the only thing bookmaker has going for it is large limits. Their odds are mediocre at best and the software is subpar. if they keep cost cutting like this, I will move all of my business to Heritage. at least at Heritage you can talk to a live person if you have a problem, Bookmaker has went to a chat support only blaming it on covid lol.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Live bets dont count towards betpoints or rollover? Or both?

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    betpoints

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

I just did 4 $500 live bets on some shit basketball game last night and they gave me betpoints on Justbet for them.

Not sure if each is doing different things now but I dont think so.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

I just did 4 $500 live bets on some shit basketball game last night and they gave me betpoints on Justbet for them.

Not sure if each is doing different things now but I dont think so.
    We are only talking about Bookmaker here.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

am I the only one that noticed that ur only logged in for a few minutes and it logs you out. you may appear to be logged in but your balance says zero, geez I get sick of sites always breaking something that was working ok beforehand

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    What I get now is bets getting rejected because the site times out without warning. You think you are logged in because you see your balance. Then you bet and a red banner appears saying something like bet not placed, please logout and login. I've had other problems where a bet just hangs with no response. The bet gets placed when that happens but you have to check your open bets.
    dang I just said this without reading thread

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Yes they do. Live bets count towards both. They had an issue with their betpoints contributions last night so anything from Friday and today will be credited tomorrow at midnight

redsox2004
    redsox2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Is there any chance we see their odds back up in the odds section now that they have a paid API offering? That odds page is really useful come NCAA season.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Yes they do. Live bets count towards both. They had an issue with their betpoints contributions last night so anything from Friday and today will be credited tomorrow at midnight
    When I asked them about it this morning, they directed me to this article which states that live betting doesn't count. Wish they would get their stories straight:
    https://get.bookmaker.help/hc/en-us/...ing-BetPoints-

First ... 56789 Last