DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by NotJJGold View Post
    They do not ever limit player specific accounts which is what small fry has intimated twice.

It doesn't happen-ever.

All limits apply to all players.

-Tony
    Yes. They do. That's why I qualified your statement.

I love it when someone is wrong about something and insists they're correct.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Some guy on Twitter threatened death on Bookmaker cuz they have his Bucks/Suns bet listed on 7/17/21 instead of 7/16/21. 8 dudes had to let the knucklefuk know the game is actually tomorrow. He has not tweeted since.

davethegambler
    davethegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

My balance is missing in bookmaker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Some guy on Twitter threatened death on Bookmaker cuz they have his Bucks/Suns bet listed on 7/17/21 instead of 7/16/21. 8 dudes had to let the knucklefuk know the game is actually tomorrow. He has not tweeted since.
    go get laid man

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

balances missing are not a good sign. Hope you have a screen shot or something

PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

after multiple attempts , i cannot place any Open Parlays...... and Chat is absolutely useless

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    balances missing are not a good sign. Hope you have a screen shot or something
    They were gone for like a minute, it’s a big nothing

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

I was hoping the "open bets" and "bet history" pages were just temporary until they ironed out the kinks but they still have the newer, and messier, layouts for both. Shouldn't upgrades yield improved interfacing instead of changes for the sake of change?

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I was hoping the "open bets" and "bet history" pages were just temporary until they ironed out the kinks but they still have the newer, and messier, layouts for both. Shouldn't upgrades yield improved interfacing instead of changes for the sake of change?
    This is a common problem in offshore site upgrades lately.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy View Post
    after multiple attempts , i cannot place any Open Parlays...... and Chat is absolutely useless

u shouldnt be betting

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Cashier tab still not working for me

Guess I can’t deposit

NotJJGold
    NotJJGold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Yes. They do. That's why I qualified your statement.

I love it when someone is wrong about something and insists they're correct.
    No they do not. The posts need no clarification from you or anyone else.

-Tony
    Last edited by NotJJGold; 07-16-21 at 09:48 PM.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by NotJJGold View Post
    No they do not. The posts need no clarification from you or anyone else.

-Tony
    Buddy. it's okay, but you're confused. Bookmaker 100% does limit players in certain markets. Maybe not NFL, but certain, smaller markets.. I personally know people it's happened to. I've seen it with my own eyes. In fact, not only do they limit, but I've seen them take away entire categories from players so the lines don't even display for them - the category is just empty. Admittedly, I believe this is a fairly recent development - like within the last couple of years. So you'd be forgiven for holding that as a past belief.

What I don't understand is why you'd tie yourself down with such shitty logic. You haven't seen it, and I have. Somehow, you think the fact that you haven't seen it means it doesn't exist. Things are constantly changing in this industry, so it's crazy for someone to insist that something never happens if someone is telling you it does.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 07-16-21 at 11:39 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

You guys are arguing about all the wrong thing....

The real question is why is this site 100x more fuked up now than it was before the 48 hour maintenance?

Sea Turtle

Had pushes they never gave me my money back for until I got chat involved and now nothing is under my balance. Rollover,points,etc is all gone

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    Had pushes they never gave me my money back for until I got chat involved and now nothing is under my balance. Rollover,points,etc is all gone
    You have to keep logging out and back in. Site is fuked

Sea Turtle

Nah just tried again. I have my balance with an X right after.

Then if i hit the drop down that used to have all those numbers its a blank white box

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

New "History" tab sucks balls
    They should have a button to go back to the classic view

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

The comments on Twitter are funny
    what are the best ones?

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

I think with the zero balance thing, it's a sign that you have been logged out. For me, if I log out and log back in my balance reappears.

jjgold

I noticed the USA books extreme rare a tech issue

Now they’re paying lots of money to third-party providers to keep it that way

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9914

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Buddy. it's okay, but you're confused. Bookmaker 100% does limit players in certain markets. Maybe not NFL, but certain, smaller markets.. I personally know people it's happened to. I've seen it with my own eyes. In fact, not only do they limit, but I've seen them take away entire categories from players so the lines don't even display for them - the category is just empty. Admittedly, I believe this is a fairly recent development - like within the last couple of years. So you'd be forgiven for holding that as a past belief.
    BM doesn't cut limits, period. They do limit some markets from pro-players. If you can see the line, you have regular (or higher) limits. There was a legacy glitch a player reported a month ago, and it was fixed.

jjgold

One of the reasons they take higher limits they usually don’t have the best number

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8656

They don’t offer open parlays anymore, and the grading wager process takes longer now than ever before. What’s going on?

ki dice

I had a soccer bet sitting on almost a day that won. Also if a bet wins now they put the risk amount in first. Then you have to wait 20 minutes to add the winning amount in scary shit

ki dice

Also have a tennis not graded for 5 hours now. Wtf is going on like how they rated A plus. Sbr must be held accountable for the useless services provided also. Sbr going down hill as well.

ki dice

They say in chat the grading system has issues

ki dice

Why the penetrate did they do maintenance for I see the maintenance has made things worse somebody must be held accountable. The losing wagers disappear out of the account instantly. So the losing wagers no grading system issue but winning wagers the grading system has issues 🙄

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

jjgold

I think offshore books really cutback staffs and it is showing more and more

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by vampire assassin View Post
    BM doesn't cut limits, period. They do limit some markets from pro-players. If you can see the line, you have regular (or higher) limits. There was a legacy glitch a player reported a month ago, and it was fixed.
    Sorry, but I've literally compared odds side by side between two players at the exact same time. And it is a permanent thing - not a one time glitch.

So they do, in fact, limit some markets for some players. And they also cut off some markets from some players. They do both.

DontTailMe

Offshore may be cutting back, but these Bookmaker issues are not necessarily a sign of that. Offshore books have had challenges with website and software upgrades since as long as I can remember. They don't value and invest in IT. They'd rather take more profits than spend there.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

What I’m noticing is when you win a bet they’ll credit the winnings then like 5-7 minutes later the stake gets credited. Annoying, never seen that before.

Surely they’ll fix all this little piddly stuff but yeah “maintenance” “upgrades” any shit like that, it’s crazy how it always makes things worse. I mean in this case everything is the exact same except for certain little shit that’s fukked up, nothing is better or different (except the new stupid history tab, that’s different), just makes very little sense

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    They don’t offer open parlays anymore, and the grading wager process takes longer now than ever before. What’s going on?

i had the same experience...also very long processing times for winning bets...

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Bookmaker is run by morons. The site is constantly down, they constantly pull lines wayyyyy too early, and these new "upgrades" are awful.I'd have left them a long time ago but its the only book that gives me the limits I need

First ... 2345678 ... Last