garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

Bodog 100% bonus e-mail.

Just received an e-mail from Bodog offering 100% bonus up to $250. Logged in but nothing in the cashier.
    Talked to CS, said congrats we are able to offer you 50% bonus up to $250.

Nothing will be put in cashier, have to deposit and then will be credited manually. Should I really trust this as obviously e-mail was BS.

Think I'll just pass and wait for NFL, LOL.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2134

I think there is a few months old thread about receiving an offer from Bovada via email but nothing in account.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Just received an e-mail from Bodog offering 100% bonus up to $250. Logged in but nothing in the cashier.
    Talked to CS, said congrats we are able to offer you 50% bonus up to $250.

Nothing will be put in cashier, have to deposit and then will be credited manually. Should I really trust this as obviously e-mail was BS.

Think I'll just pass and wait for NFL, LOL.
    Nothing you can do about the email offer, but I'm pretty sure you can trust them if they tell you they're going to give you a bonus. If you're concerned, make sure you take a screenshot of the chat conversation in case you need to use it later. I always do.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Nothing you can do about the email offer, but I'm pretty sure you can trust them if they tell you they're going to give you a bonus. If you're concerned, make sure you take a screenshot of the chat conversation in case you need to use it later. I always do.
    Thx, I did just that. Will be tough for me to roll, as my limits for most sports other than NFL are peanuts!!! Betting 1.97 a game on Chinese basketball won't get me far LOL. $250 at 100% would have resulted in a lower rollover.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4562

Was there a code with the email?

winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

all the offshores are having a tuf time

very tuf

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Was there a code with the email?
    No.

garyking

Regretting this big time already. Deposited $500 by interac etransfer yesterday but has not been credited to my account. Bodog says CS busy, and will take 24-48 hours to investigate.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Regretting this big time already. Deposited $500 by interac etransfer yesterday but has not been credited to my account. Bodog says CS busy, and will take 24-48 hours to investigate.
    If you're regretting it because of this delay, that's understandable. But don't be concerned about the legitimacy of the book. Your account will be credited with your deposit, and you will be paid any winnings.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    If you're regretting it because of this delay, that's understandable. But don't be concerned about the legitimacy of the book. Your account will be credited with your deposit, and you will be paid any winnings.
    After intervention by bank, deposit has now been credited, no idea what delay was.
    Last edited by garyking; 04-09-21 at 03:44 PM.