blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gold-Pay is it safe or not?

Anyone got feedback? I am thinking of keeping one to store unuse funds. Sometimes you hear rumors and you don't want your whole bankroll at the book, when you only use 20% of it a day. Then keep the funds at gold-pay.

I also want to know the risk of gold, to your holding too. Say if gold went down, 2% next month, would I in turn loss 2% too?

mocash
    mocash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Ive been searching the forums for updates on them as well....

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

One is only going to have money in GP for a few minutes...........no worries and a good option to have.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishhead, I am thinking of holding my money at GP at a period of a time, each time. I.E. use it as the center for all unuse book fund.

mocash
    mocash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

and if i were to give parlaymakers a shot money would sit there as well might not be worth it

Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mocash View Post
    and if i were to give parlaymakers a shot money would sit there as well might not be worth it
    I gave this advice in another thread but it applies here too. Start small and gain your own experiences. As your confidence level grows with Parlaymakers and how it works with gold-pay then you can leave more of your roll there. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing decision. At least that is the way I would approach it.

For example, you could start with $500, and whatever you win over $500 you can transfer to a larger more established book that you like, so your max risk at any given time is $500. That is the big advantage of always having your funds available, you are not locked in to requesting payouts and waiting for approval. You wager, you win, you are instantly paid and have the funds in a system that allows you to easily continue wagering, cash out, or immediately transfer to another merchant.