1. #1
    malikreten
    malikreten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-27-17
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 735

    Best odds + betting in BTC? Your suggestions please

    Hello

    I am looking for US gambling sites which offer best odds and allow betting in BTC (no USD conversion)

    Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    malikreten
    malikreten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-27-17
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 735

    Noone?

  3. #3
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,767
    Betpoints: 48

    I like Nitrogen the most for this

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,007
    Betpoints: 1390

    Nitrogen

  5. #5
    playerBM
    playerBM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-21
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 84

    nitrogen and its not even close

  6. #6
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,955
    Betpoints: 2942

    Nitrogen for US.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,007
    Betpoints: 1390

    most bitcoin places are high risk and stay far away

    Nitrogen is fine and the only one you should be playing out

  8. #8
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,575
    Betpoints: 1156

    fairlay is the best odds by far for btc exclusive...its basically pinny prices

  9. #9
    playerBM
    playerBM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-21
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    fairlay is the best odds by far for btc exclusive...its basically pinny prices

    do they offer nitrogen speeds in terms of withdrawals?

  10. #10
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,575
    Betpoints: 1156

    Quote Originally Posted by playerBM View Post
    do they offer nitrogen speeds in terms of withdrawals?
    faster they are instant......Fairlay and Nitro are the only ones btc exclusive I would recommend.

  11. #11
    malikreten
    malikreten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-27-17
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 735

    Thank you all

  12. #12
    washhead
    washhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-08-18
    Posts: 388
    Betpoints: 1545

    Has anyone here been using Fairlay? I've been looking into it and am curious to hear other players' experiences with them.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/01/2021


  13. #13
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,575
    Betpoints: 1156

    Quote Originally Posted by washhead View Post
    Has anyone here been using Fairlay? I've been looking into it and am curious to hear other players' experiences with them.
    they have the best juice and or odds. Fast instant payouts plus the APP is good for parlays and bets as it grades faster and has real good CS via Danshan. Only down side is it does get DDOs attached more then most books and can have down time on occasion. Solid trustworty place I send from and to Nitro and Fairlay all the time

  14. #14
    washhead
    washhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-08-18
    Posts: 388
    Betpoints: 1545

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    they have the best juice and or odds. Fast instant payouts plus the APP is good for parlays and bets as it grades faster and has real good CS via Danshan. Only down side is it does get DDOs attached more then most books and can have down time on occasion. Solid trustworty place I send from and to Nitro and Fairlay all the time
    Thanks
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/01/2021


  15. #15
    Go_Rilla
    Go_Rilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-21
    Posts: 5
    Betpoints: 12

    I use Wagerr, it's a new business model for sportsbetting so it's not for everybody and they don't have any bonuses but the odds are great.

  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,049
    Betpoints: 14752

    Quote Originally Posted by Go_Rilla View Post
    I use Wagerr, it's a new business model for sportsbetting so it's not for everybody and they don't have any bonuses but the odds are great.
    Is that still around. I thought the developers had a falling out.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top