LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Their website was SURELY NOT DESIGNED FOR SPORTS BETTORS! On my laptop it won't fully even load correctly. It will on my desktop, then the hunt begins!

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6488

1 week today , still pending , no response to emails

LongBall52

That makes me want to close my account there and withdraw. I wonder how hard it is in Virginia to find a phone number to file a complaint if funds not back in a WEEK! Have you checked your state for a phone number? That's likely the only route to get action. They have never answer one single email from me either and no phone for them. But it must be one in the state to call. Let us know. They DESERVE BAD PUBLICITY if all this is correct.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Have you gone on live chat? I’ve had zero issues with them in MI so far

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

They are officially in slow play mode. A publicly traded company using D-book tactics.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    1 week today , still pending , no response to emails
    I'm in the opposite boat. MGM has been my fastest book to cashout from. 6 hours from request to in my bank using the instant echk method. But I've been waiting since Tuesday for 1000 from unibet.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

You guys should look a bit harder for a reason to play at books, instead of getting distracted trying to judge and fault them.

I'd love to post about the massive leak BetMGM has. But the sharp who spotted it would kill me.

If you spend the time looking for opportunities, they are there in almost every book.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

always remember most usa books all the same sharing a few line providers

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    always remember most usa books all the same sharing a few line providers

Look around for the markets they copy off each other as openers, but post on different days.

jjgold

5-6 PA books all have exact same lines

They use Kambi to manage lines

LongBall52

I rarely if EVER see the exact same money line at MGM and Draftkings. The point spreads are mostly the same, not always.

What is "Kambi"?

jjgold

MGM is not using Kambi but many PA books do

Kambi manages lines and live odds for many books USA

Most PA books do not have in house lines

Mugsy777
    Update your status

still no payment , no reason as to why , except now they say they do not pay on weekends , so now wait until Monday and see , I have bet everyday since i was 12 in 1973 , this is by far the worst book ever

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    still no payment , no reason as to why , except now they say they do not pay on weekends , so now wait until Monday and see , I have bet everyday since i was 12 in 1973 , this is by far the worst book ever
    How is it they didn't pay you in 5 business days, UNLESS, they state your request on a Monday came in AFTER "closing hours"? Whatever that may be. They probably violated their own stated guidelines unless that's the case. Crazy as it is.

LongBall52

I'm going to do a test Monday with them. Will ask for a small withdrawal to my checking account.

jjgold

Many USA books are slow

Understaffed and silly regulations

Some ok via paypal

Offshore pays way faster as a whole which is amazing stuns me

My average time 2hrs

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Stick with the big guys, Fanduel/DK.....(FD interface much better imo).

No reason to be betting with shops like MGM/BillyHill/UniBet/Resorts/888 after initial new depositor risk free promo.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You guys should look a bit harder for a reason to play at books, instead of getting distracted trying to judge and fault them.

I'd love to post about the massive leak BetMGM has. But the sharp who spotted it would kill me.

If you spend the time looking for opportunities, they are there in almost every book.
    Been finding a lot of good numbers with them, but most are $500 limits. Player props $250. A couple other apps have given me $100 limits on certain things, but usually let me bet it as many times as I can, just have to wait some time in between. MGM doesn't do that. Even if it is a 5% edge, that's only $25 in value. I'll definitely take it, even if it really isn't 5%, but definitely not "massive". I'll keep looking around to see if there is anything that could truly be called "massive", but not sure if I'll be good enough to find it.

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Been finding a lot of good numbers with them, but most are $500 limits. Player props $250. A couple other apps have given me $100 limits on certain things, but usually let me bet it as many times as I can, just have to wait some time in between. MGM doesn't do that. Even if it is a 5% edge, that's only $25 in value. I'll definitely take it, even if it really isn't 5%, but definitely not "massive". I'll keep looking around to see if there is anything that could truly be called "massive", but not sure if I'll be good enough to find it.
    $500 limits are not the norm for them. Were they $500 from day 1?

Barrakuda

Finally got paid after four days of BS. It's not like they asked for anything. They are literally delaying payouts simply because they can.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    $500 limits are not the norm for them. Were they $500 from day 1?
    On alternate lines, team totals, MMA totals, and futures it has been either $500 or $250 almost every time I've tried. Only exception I remember was Super Bowl was a few thousand.

Mugsy777
    Update your status

Just got an email that they processed the payout , I will never be back with them , just a horrible book IMO , good luck and God Bless to all

First 12