john1689
    john1689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3392

[Resolved] BetDSI BetPoints Scam

Hey guys,

I had been playing with DSI for a bit and received "BetPoints". I generated a good amount and they equaled to about 4K worth of money credited to my "bonus balance".

This balance is separate than your cash balance, so I started using that balance to place bets and quickly got this up to 20K.

DSI is now telling me that I can't withdrawal these fund because I was flagged for "non-recreational".

Does this seem ridiculous and worth fighting for? I could see them taking away the bonus balance, (the original 4K I received) but anything that I won from that money should be paid for (the 16K profit from that money). I would have never bet with that bonus balance if I knew anything I won wouldn't be paid for.

Please let me know your opinions here as I feel like they are robbing me of 16K worth of profit.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-04-21 at 03:04 PM. Reason: add resolved tag

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

This is par for the course for dsi

Do not deposit another dime.

Open an SBR complaint and cross your fingers they pay after a little pressure is put on them

john1689

Thanks- what's the best way to file a complaint?

I'm glad I tried to cash that money when I did, what if I got that up to like 50K? That's the ultimate freeroll by them. I am trying to speak with Manager over there today so we'll see.

john1689

After chatting a Supervisor there, DSI made the bonuses payable. Good job by them on fixing this issue which was clearly not fair.

Also, got a pretty quick payout right after.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave john1689 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
    After chatting a Supervisor there, DSI made the bonuses payable. Good job by them on fixing this issue which was clearly not fair.

Also, got a pretty quick payout right after.
    Nice to hear