1. #36
    ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-20
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 306

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    bookmaker told my dad again yesterday they are waiting for legal results to be finalized. whatever the fcuk that means.

    this is all a tactic to hold winnings and not reward timely. they should be ashamed and SBR should really reach out. enough is enough.
    It's BS. They are just holding our money hostage at this point. There's no rational reason for them to not grade this now since the election is over. I can understand who will be the next president wagers because that involves swearing in but they probably got pounded by Biden wagers too.

  2. #37
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,447
    Betpoints: 6753

    sportsbook.ag....electoral, georgia
    pinnacle: electoral/georgia
    bookmaker: georgia
    books= fukking joke.

    Sure lots more this is what they are holding hostage in my case.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  3. #38
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 777
    Betpoints: 19

    Georgia will certify in the coming days

  4. #39
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,451
    Betpoints: 44

    Trump about to lose a case in Pennsylvania also, it's going to get tossed out as Giuliani had to admit he had no proof of any fraud. They will certify next Monday.

  5. #40
    macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-10
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 1680

    not so fast my friend. Powell will make your head spin

  6. #41
    vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-06
    Posts: 475
    Betpoints: 536

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post
    Can SBR please contact Bookmaker to find out what they need to pay election bets?

    Can't state bets be paid at this point?

    It would help a lot of people to understand the exact criteria they are looking for to grade these wagers.
    SBR.... I'm not interested in what the yokels at this forum have to say about whether or not the election is over. I am only interested in what Bookmaker says is their criteria for grading the wagers.

    Can you do this community a service and find that out for us?

  7. #42
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,546
    Betpoints: 15349

    Quote Originally Posted by macb View Post
    not so fast my friend. Powell will make your head spin
    Yup, a few things going on.

    1. Fraud was clear and widespread, blatantly obvious and abnormal (3 am counting sessions without anyone there? LOL, that's convenient - and in all the DMV urban city locations where 100k+ were put in). The law/judicial side of this is "What will make a judge decide when fraud is too much?"

    2. Biden was heavily juiced due to the media propaganda and polling. Enough idiots bet Biden at high enough fav for the books to wait to see if they can cash.

    3. We talked about all of this before the election and the consensus weeks ago was that at a minimum one waits for the Electoral College convening, maximum inauguration.

    All of those mean that there should be no grading before December 13, earliest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Undefeated77

  8. #43
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,546
    Betpoints: 15349

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayTeaser View Post
    It's BS. They are just holding our money hostage at this point. There's no rational reason for them to not grade this now since the election is over. I can understand who will be the next president wagers because that involves swearing in but they probably got pounded by Biden wagers too.
    Read my post for clear, rational reasons. You are biased, completely.

  9. #44
    frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-09
    Posts: 636
    Betpoints: 12

    The media has nothing to do with who is officially declared the winner. Therefore the race is not official yet. The sportsbooks are not trying to hold your money. They have to wait until the race is official.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020


  10. #45
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,567
    Betpoints: 1086

    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    The media has nothing to do with who is officially declared the winner. Therefore the race is not official yet. The sportsbooks are not trying to hold your money. They have to wait until the race is official.
    Books don't HAVE to wait. In normal years, the sportsbooks go by the media call. This year, unfortunately, we have a child throwing a temper tantrum, so everyone has to wait for the official results.

  11. #46
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,451
    Betpoints: 44

    Trump loses Pennsylvania case also. Again presented no evidence.

    1-25 in cases so far, with the one being nothing to do with fraud, just a minor tweak in postal voting eligibility that made no difference.

  12. #47
    ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-20
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 306

    This is madness. Held up because of a delusional madman.

  13. #48
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,546
    Betpoints: 15349

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Books don't HAVE to wait. In normal years, the sportsbooks go by the media call. This year, unfortunately, we have a child throwing a temper tantrum, so everyone has to wait for the official results.
    Since 2000 everyone has conceded. Come on now, do we have to think for you too?

    And yeah, it has nothing to do with Hillary also telling Quid Pro Joe to never concede ... that doesn't affect anything. It's always orange man bad to some. Weird reality they live in

  14. #49
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,202
    Betpoints: 4395

    I have pending bets at betus, skybook, bol, and bookmaker. A few G's tied up. It's very annoying but I wouldn't grade them either. Still too many unknowns. I don't expect to see these graded (and/or cancelled) until Mid Dec, and maybe not until Jan.

  15. #50
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,567
    Betpoints: 1086

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Since 2000 everyone has conceded.
    Exactly. This backs up my post. Thank you.

  16. #51
    hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-13
    Posts: 116
    Betpoints: 1092

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Yup, a few things going on.

    1. Fraud was clear and widespread, blatantly obvious and abnormal (3 am counting sessions without anyone there? LOL, that's convenient - and in all the DMV urban city locations where 100k+ were put in). The law/judicial side of this is "What will make a judge decide when fraud is too much?"

    Not even close to "clear and widespread, blatantly obvious and abnormal" which is why "the law/judicial side of this" hasn't come within the same solar system as thinking "this fraud is too much".

    You've got to be penetrating drooling to think shit like this.

  17. #52
    DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 977
    Betpoints: 495

    the books that are still taking bets on trump? (i heard betting on trump right now is actually a thing :P )

  18. #53
    Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-09
    Posts: 7,441
    Betpoints: 5484

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    the books that are still taking bets on trump? (i heard betting on trump right now is actually a thing :P )

    Betfair still didn't paid. Yes, they still take bets on trump at +1900




  19. #54
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,510
    Betpoints: 125

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    the books that are still taking bets on trump? (i heard betting on trump right now is actually a thing :P )
    Seems he has a chance to still win, lots of developments in his favor last 48 hours
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  20. #55
    temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 1,262
    Betpoints: 1763

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I have pending bets at betus, skybook, bol, and bookmaker. A few G's tied up. It's very annoying but I wouldn't grade them either. Still too many unknowns. I don't expect to see these graded (and/or cancelled) until Mid Dec, and maybe not until Jan.
    Betus- just graded my Pennsylvania bet

  21. #56
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,447
    Betpoints: 6753

    kicking and screaming...just wont leave or concede or go away
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  22. #57
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,202
    Betpoints: 4395

    Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    Betus- just graded my Pennsylvania bet
    Thanks for the heads up Temple. I also had Penn and mine is graded too.

  23. #58
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,202
    Betpoints: 4395

    I really don't know what Trump's odds are of getting any states overturned or the entire election overturned or cancelled. His chances may be minimal but I'm pretty sure they aren't zero.
    It's very surprising to me that there is so much variation in how the books are grading these political bets. If anything does get overturned it's gonna be a shit show. The books that graded early are gonna have some major issues.

  24. #59
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,451
    Betpoints: 44

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Temple. I also had Penn and mine is graded too.
    Would have thought if they waited this long they'd wait till Monday, when PA will certify. That's the end of the road then, the electoral votes are legally committed to Biden.

  25. #60
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,567
    Betpoints: 1086

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Temple. I also had Penn and mine is graded too.
    I don't fault these sportsbooks for being cautious and waiting at all...

    But cases like this are head scratchers. So they wait all this time to grade what has been an obvious PA Biden win, and then decide to grade it before certification and while there is still a case pending in court? Odd.

  26. #61
    vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-06
    Posts: 475
    Betpoints: 536

    After that Rudy Guilliani press conference..... I am very nervous about my Biden election bet.

    That is sarcastic. He is a buffoon, and if that is the best Trump can do - these books should grade these bets immediately.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scandler37

  27. #62
    Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-23-08
    Posts: 1,982
    Betpoints: 1094

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

    Betfair still didn't paid. Yes, they still take bets on trump at +1900



    Biden still was 1.05 odds that is crazy, it should be 1.001

  28. #63
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,546
    Betpoints: 15349

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Georgia will certify in the coming days
    This isn't aging well.

  29. #64
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,546
    Betpoints: 15349

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post
    After that Rudy Guilliani press conference..... I am very nervous about my Biden election bet.

    That is sarcastic. He is a buffoon, and if that is the best Trump can do - these books should grade these bets immediately.
    I love it. "I'm not worried."

    "But please grade those bets immediately."


  30. #65
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,546
    Betpoints: 15349

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I really don't know what Trump's odds are of getting any states overturned or the entire election overturned or cancelled. His chances may be minimal but I'm pretty sure they aren't zero.
    It's very surprising to me that there is so much variation in how the books are grading these political bets. If anything does get overturned it's gonna be a shit show. The books that graded early are gonna have some major issues.
    There is a very good chance the electors won't show for Biden as the votes won't be certified. The media is doing another disservice to the people here, ironically by not covering this so people don't even know what's really going on.

    I asked my bookie specifically what the rules were and while the answer was not great (or his PPH controls it) I still have recourse because I spoke to him about it clearly. When Trump wins through the House vote, you bet your ass I'm demanding payment.

  31. #66
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,451
    Betpoints: 44

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    This isn't aging well.
    Urrrm, the Georgia secretary of state (a Republican) just finished the recount, and said he will certify tomorrow. The last Trump case to delay that has been thrown out (by a Republican judge appointed by Trump), since they didn't provide any evidence - again.

  32. #67
    Undefeated77
    Undefeated77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-11-08
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 57

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Yup, a few things going on.

    1. Fraud was clear and widespread, blatantly obvious and abnormal (3 am counting sessions without anyone there? LOL, that's convenient - and in all the DMV urban city locations where 100k+ were put in). The law/judicial side of this is "What will make a judge decide when fraud is too much?"

    2. Biden was heavily juiced due to the media propaganda and polling. Enough idiots bet Biden at high enough fav for the books to wait to see if they can cash.

    3. We talked about all of this before the election and the consensus weeks ago was that at a minimum one waits for the Electoral College convening, maximum inauguration.

    All of those mean that there should be no grading before December 13, earliest.
    Excellent.

  33. #68
    ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-20
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 306

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Urrrm, the Georgia secretary of state (a Republican) just finished the recount, and said he will certify tomorrow. The last Trump case to delay that has been thrown out (by a Republican judge appointed by Trump), since they didn't provide any evidence - again.
    Yep! Georgia is a done deal now and the other dominoes will soon fall. Trump knows this and just wants to cause chaos at this point.

  34. #69
    scandler37
    scandler37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-19
    Posts: 5
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I'm waiting for Bookmaker also. According to their live chat, they are waiting until a definitive result from either: inauguration, a Trump concession, or a controversy free conclusion to the electoral college vote.
    Yeah, well Bookmaker are complete hypocrites, because they already graded my wager on electoral college margin as a LOSS. How can they grade a bet on the electoral college a loss and NOT grade the presidential election bets? Makes absolutely no sense.

  35. #70
    scandler37
    scandler37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-19
    Posts: 5
    Betpoints: 42

    Ummm...NO. Not a single lawsuit has gone Trump's way in terms of having any effect in overturning results. They are ALL being either: 1) thrown out , 2) dropped by Republicans or 3) ruled to have no bearing on election results.

    Reality stings.

First 12345 Last
Top