Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

pinnacle horrible live betting service NFL

Here we go once again, have you seen a more disaster live betting than what pinnacle offers in NFL???
    I dont really understand how its possible, for example in NBA they offer ALL the matches online/live and in time to make a bet when every quarters ends but with the NFL for example a day like sunday when there are 8 games for betting in live when the quarters ends and everything stops for a while ( obviously the best time to make the bet and get it running in 5 seconds ) they only let you bet in 4/5 games and the others are frozen forever since who knows when and you can not bet on then.. WTF?!?!?! its totally a no sense and every sunday 2/3 games are frozen forever and you can not make any bet on them in almost all the time the match is live, anyone knows why this happens?
    Obviously i will not even bother to inform pinnacle about this cause this have been happening years and for sure they are not going to do anything to solve it, as always
    Last edited by Atreyu666; 11-08-20 at 01:47 PM.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

their servers are not capable of handling the data load. the use AWS i believe. site is unusable at times

Atreyu666

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    their servers are not capable of handling the data load. the use AWS i believe. site is unusable at times
    it doesnt have sense: their server is capable of handling 30 or 40 football matches at the same time on saturday/sunday but not 8 nfl games???
    today they only let you bet in 3 nfl games of 8 LOL its incredible all the other 5 matches frozen almost forever!! its totally a shame, what a shit live service these guys give and the worst is that they dont do absolutely nothing to solve it!!

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Best in the world for reputation, live play not so much

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The juice is very wide now live betting most books

pint86
    pint86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2938

Even when there is only one nfl game (TNF, SNF, or MNF) the in play is quite poor. Limited betting choices and OTB frequently.

I wonder if nfl in play low is just low on demand for them?

Atreyu666

what a shame today, 8 live matches in NFL and you can NOT make live betting in 3 of 8 matches, its impossible to make money with pinnacle in live betting like this, wtf?
    i guess no one bet in this sport live because its a shame the live service they offer!!!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by pint86 View Post
    Even when there is only one nfl game (TNF, SNF, or MNF) the in play is quite poor. Limited betting choices and OTB frequently.

I wonder if nfl in play low is just low on demand for them?
    We have a winner!

Pinny has a ton of live in play futbol (soccer) matches going on with no issues. I think NFL is not a high priority for them as futbol because they cater to non US high rollers.

Soccer, NBA, MLB are far more popular worldwide than NFL - especially for those betting at Pinnacle.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Living off an old reputation

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Living off an old reputation
    Their reputation has always been poor for in-game wagering. Bet365 for in-game.

ping-pong-pop
    ping-pong-pop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The juice is very wide now live betting most books
    roughly what % do pinny and others bet to on live nfl, would you say?

are there some books which don't offer live nfl/nba betting at all?

Atreyu666

the problem with NFL comes when there are 8 games at the same time on sunday, always 2/3 or even 4 games of those 8 become offline and you can not bet in almost the whole match ( not even in the breaks ) when there are only 2/3 matches at the same time normally you can bet live in all of them.
    for me it doesnt have sense because in all other sports i saw even if there are 6/7 at the same time you can bet in all of them, but must be the coverage they give NFL is just pathetic, anyways thanks to them for having a so bad live nfl service i saved a lot of money this year so its their lost, nfl this year is a pain in the ass for betting