gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Bas betanysports bas max bet $60 warning

I just deposited to BAS last week and thought my limits would be similar to 5 Dimes. They were for the first few bets and now they have been cut to max $60 bets and they appear to be getting lower as I make wagers. So the other report about $40 Max bet may be the norm.

Are you players that are at BAS all been cut to these ridiculous limits or are some of you retaining your 5Dimes limits?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90410

They are scared

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15517

This book sucks. They stopped offering motor sports because of the ass raping we handed them over the past month after dimes closed up shop. 0 chance I will ever place another wager there

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by gym rat View Post
    I just deposited to BAS last week and thought my limits would be similar to 5 Dimes. They were for the first few bets and now they have been cut to max $60 bets and they appear to be getting lower as I make wagers. So the other report about $40 Max bet may be the norm.

Are you players that are at BAS all been cut to these ridiculous limits or are some of you retaining your 5Dimes limits?
    Yes. There have been consistent reports that BAS is limiting players down to at least their previous 5Dimes limits after some betting.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10522

how long does it take BAS. to process a $102 payout by btc? its been 5 days. jeez

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Yes. There have been consistent reports that BAS is limiting players down to at least their previous 5Dimes limits after some betting.
    They cut my limits well below 5Dimes limits. I was never limited to $60 and soon $40 at 5dimes.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    how long does it take BAS. to process a $102 payout by btc? its been 5 days. jeez
    not a good look by the book

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    i think they switched to phone/email verification... so either you got an email in your junk/spam folder or missed it somehow

go on chat or call

muelasdegallo
    muelasdegallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1006

they do both now phone and email

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by gym rat View Post

Is this happening to everyone, or just some former 5Ders?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

$60?

On an NFL side?

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9672

I recently came over from dimes and they started me at $300 limits on reduced, but yesterday they raised them to $500 which were my limits at dimes. I didn't even ask them to raise them, but was nice to see they did.