ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Draftkings customer service

Anyone have any problems getting c.s. to respond to their emails? Last week I was in Indiana and made a few bets. After making a bunch of bets (losing most) I ended up with a small balance but its not listed under available balance to cash out. Sent them an email last Sunday 9 days ago and followed up twice. Got an auto-reply after 3 days saying they were giving me a free bet for my patience waiting on a response (does me no good cuz I can't bet it in my state). How can it be so hard to answer a simple question?
    I even tried fb messaging them and nothing.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

My account has been locked for 5 straight days now with a decent chunk in there. Their CS folks don’t help at all.

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Customer service is horrible, gave me the free 10 bet for when I emailed them, still haven’t got back to me. It’s very frustrating

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

The New Hampshire folks are reasonably competent. Must be an outlier

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9243

DK doesn't answer my question, but instead offers me a $10 free bet that never shows up. When I write them
    that my $10 free bet never showed up on my bet slip, they offer another $10 bet that never shows up...and so on.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they do have the worst CS ou of all the legal USA ones. Instead of answering they respond back 2 days later with an apology email and a $10 free play. rinse and repeat. I have gotten 4- 10$ free plays in last 2 weeks and still no answers to simple request

Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19155

Will they allow a EU citizen to play from U.S? This person will be in the States (California) on a business ****, for 4 to 5 months?

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    they do have the worst CS ou of all the legal USA ones. Instead of answering they respond back 2 days later with an apology email and a $10 free play. rinse and repeat. I have gotten 4- 10$ free plays in last 2 weeks and still no answers to simple request
    If it wasn't so sad, it would be comical... For the 4th time, I wrote them that my $10 free bet is not showing up, and for the 4th time (instead of correcting my bet slip) offered me a new $10 free bet-that is not there.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

I was finally able to get some answers by using the customer service on twitter. They told me I couldn't withdraw unless I was in a regulated state. I whined and moaned that others like betrivers let me do it and told them I was going to tell all my friends to start sending Bitcoin to Costa Rica instead of playing on DK lol. Finally they made me send in front and back of DL and I was able to request a check for my balance. Clown show for sure.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

At least it looks like you are getting paid.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

When so contact them they usually take care of the issue but don’t respond, it’s disappointing they don’t have live chat. Their software is strong but it’s ridiculous they don’t process payouts on the weekend.